Rocky Undisputed Collection - BluRay - $30 - Amazon

I'm still contemplating on this. I love rocky but this set appears to have only one large case with the 6 blu rays inside of it. I was thinking it was going to be 6 cases in a cardboard sleeve. I suppose it is better than the slim cases. Hate those. I'm gonna sleep on it..

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I'm still contemplating on this. I love rocky but this set appears to have only one large case with the 6 blu rays inside of it. I was thinking it was going to be 6 cases in a cardboard sleeve. I suppose it is better than the slim cases. Hate those. I'm gonna sleep on it..[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge it's always been in a big br case with all of the films in it, it's the one I have. It's a really good set. Balboa is pretty good on PQ aside from the others obviously.

Took the plunge, good price!

I like this type of case. Smaller cases the better since my shelf space is starting to get tight.

[quote name='cod4rulez4']Good price. I picked this up years ago when it was $32.99.

Remaster or not...great collection! Minus V.[/QUOTE]

Outside of the awful hip hop soundtrack I still enjoy V. I do wish the workprint cut would get an official release (cleaned up and remastered of course).

bread's done
Back