Rogers 2 for $40

eswat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
It has started again, at least at the Meadowood location here.

For interested parties, they had a pretty weak selection when I went at 5:00 PM. 3x BioShock, 1x Blue Dragon, and no Wii or PS3 titles to be seen.

Picked up NHL08 and PGR4 with this deal - thanks, guys! Willing to trade NHL08 for Eternal Sonata, PM me.

Picked up Metroid Prime Wii, and Rune Factory. Not a lot of other promising deals, unless some place gives you gobs of TIV for Lair. :roll:
---
EM

[quote name='supergrover99']I managed to find an extra copy of Halo 3 and Ace Combat 6 Thanks OP[/quote]

Whoa! Ace Combat?! That came out just last week! Thats an amazing find! Anyone know if this promotion is still on? Or was it merely a weekend thing?

If the store is careless and they still have their posters up, you can ask them to honor the deal since it's still advertised. But it's supposed to be Friday + weekend only.

[quote name='arsamore']Whoa! Ace Combat?! That came out just last week! Thats an amazing find! Anyone know if this promotion is still on? Or was it merely a weekend thing?[/quote]

Yeah, I was pretty shocked but, gladly scooped them up lol. I guess someone saw zero rentals for ace combat and put it out thinking it's an older game.

[quote name='supergrover99']Yeah, I was pretty shocked but, gladly scooped them up lol. I guess someone saw zero rentals for ace combat and put it out thinking it's an older game.[/quote]

At Rogers the computer takes a Left on Shelf report for the weekend. If all copies of a new game haven't gone out in a week, there will be some thrown on the PV wall (depending on how many copies they recieved).

bread's done
Back