ROGERS-all PP games 2 for 40!!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
At ROGERS
starting on tuesday, all previously played games will go on sale for 2 for 40.
AT my local one i saw:
x360 games
kameo
metroid hunters DS
mario strikers
dragon quest
sc 3

HAPPY HUNTING

[quote name='gamer602']At ROGERS
starting on tuesday, all previously played games will go on sale for 2 for 40.
AT my local one i saw:
x360 games
kameo
metroid hunters DS
mario strikers
dragon quest
sc 3

HAPPY HUNTING[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm heading up there right now. Their last 2 for 40 sale was awesome and I picked up some great games (Shadow of the Colussus, Soul Calibur III, Ratchet Deadlocked, Mario Party 7)

I checked five locations around me but I found the quality of the selection to be down from the last 2/40 sale. But many thanks for the heads-up!

EDIT:

I went to two more Rogers and found a small selection of 360 games. Needless to say, I went home very happy. Thanks again.

could only find limited selection but I did manage to pick up Quake 4 and Tiger woods, anyone see dead or alive 4 or kong around?

[quote name='arsamore']anyone see dead or alive 4 or kong around?[/quote]

Nope. I would love to pick either of those up.

I would too... I did see PGR3 and Kameo. Rumor on Redflags was that there were some kongs and DOA4 around but I am yet to see it. However, when I spoke with some of the employees they said that the deal will probably be on for awhile and that more games may go soon, it is all based upon how often they are rented and how many the store has. Soooo don't rent anything you like or it won't go on sale i guess...

[quote name='arsamore']However, when I spoke with some of the employees they said that the deal will probably be on for awhile and that more games may go soon, it is all based upon how often they are rented and how many the store has. [/quote]

Hey, that's good to know. I won't give up just yet and check back from time to time. The employees I talked with didn't have much input at the time. I was the first 2/40 customer in a lot of stores on Tuesday and I ended up helping them scan things up. A couple were pretty shocked that 360 games were in the mix.

The local Rogers had about 10 360 games. I would buy them but my 360 was hooped out fo the box. I just got a refund. No exchange. I might pick them up for trade bait though. I'd hate to see them go back to the regular price.

I went back and according to the sales clerk they restock the PV games on Sunday. I don't know if this is true for every store but it couldn't hurt to try your local Roger's again on Sunday evening or Monday. I would bet a lot of stores have been picked over by now.

bread's done
Back