Rogers B1G1 $19.99 and under

[quote name='Pavel6969']
Also they are doing Trade 2 for both Assassins Creed and Modern Warfare 2.[/QUOTE]
It's trade 2 for ONE of Assassin's Creed 2 OR Modern Warfare 2.

I might take advantage of this offer if they do have Athena at $19.99. I could just buy a DS game for my niece's birthday as the game I have to buy.

[quote name='nastynas']It's trade 2 for ONE of Assassin's Creed 2 OR Modern Warfare 2.[/QUOTE]

That's what I meant. I hope no one went rushing to Rogers trying to get both!:lol:

not to be an @$$, but wouldn't it better to simply say "2 for 1" or buy 1 get 1 (or second) for 1/2 price?
B1G1 or BOGO means what? As in buy1get1 for what?

Just a personal beef... Stupid marketing practices...

Darn, they dropped Bioshock from the T2 eligible titles.. the only oldish cheap game is GTA4 now. Maybe by November some other eligible games will be on sale..

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']not to be an @$$, but wouldn't it better to simply say "2 for 1" or buy 1 get 1 (or second) for 1/2 price?
B1G1 or BOGO means what? As in buy1get1 for what?

Just a personal beef... Stupid marketing practices...[/QUOTE]

It's actually buy ANY used game and get a $19.99 game or under for free.

I also got inFAMOUS and Killzone 2 for $45. The rogers employee said that the "buy 1 get 1 50% off" signs were comming down Oct 1, but you might be able to still get it, so ymmv I guess. The employee had to manually change the price on one of the games.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']It's actually buy ANY used game and get a $19.99 game or under for free.[/QUOTE]
So 2 for 1 for any $20 or under game.
K thanks.

My store had the sign up, but hadn't dropped any of the prices (Killzone/Infamous still $54.99 each). Never bothered getting them to scan anything since there wasn't anything I wanted, but I assume the prices are nationwide anyways.

My local store had KZ2 and inFamous tagged at $49.99, but KZ2 didn't have a manual, and I figured I could get it off of Goozex eventually...and I already snagged inFamous when it was $29.99! They also had Riddick tagged at $16.99.

The flyer shows the PS3 and 360 versions of Riddick at the lower price, but I did see the same price difference at my store. Didn't get anything scanned though, but since all the games had higher prices I am guessing they just haven't changed the stickers yet.

I bought inFamous, wanted to buy KZ2 as well but there were none left, there was probably a dozen inFamous though. There wasn't much of anything left for the

actually my bad should have noted I used my star rewards points to get another $10 off, Dissida was marked at $29.99

*&^*&&* why don't we have any Rogers Plus store in Quebec? That's it, I'm selling the house, everyone gets in the car, we're GOING WEST!

Got Infamous and Riddick for $33 today. CSR wasn't going to do it since the computer didn't give Riddivk free automatically, but since she said it would she did it manualy. Now .off to EB to trade Infamous for $40,

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Got Infamous and Riddick for $30 yesterday. Not sure if this deal applies to any used game because they had to override it[/QUOTE]

It should apply to all used games. They have to scan the cheaper of the two first in order for it to work.

Hopefully I dont get in shit for posting that but it might help alleviate problems for a lot of you if you suggest they do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This deal is dead for me. I went to my local Rogers store and they didn't have anything worth buying. I had my handy tivs list with me and there wasn't even anything that could be traded up at EB.

[quote name='Zing']I guess Infamous for 360 is not on sale. It's not pictured in the flyer and scans at full price. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean Ps3 right? RIGHT!?!

Haha, oops. I didn't mean Infamous. I meant Prototype. I have no idea how I got the two mixed up.

Disclaimer: I do not, nor ever have, nor ever will own a PS3 or 360.

[quote name='Zing']Haha, oops. I didn't mean Infamous. I meant Prototype. I have no idea how I got the two mixed up.

Disclaimer: I do not, nor ever have, nor ever will own a PS3 or 360.[/QUOTE]

Prototype isn't part of any current deal outside of Buy one get a title $20 or less for free.

The RP in Kanata Centrum still have a decent collection. 5-6 copies of inFamous (marked at 49.99, but scans as 29.99), a few copies of KillZone2 (29.99), Bionic Commando (360, $29.99), Prince of Persia (360, $17.99), Mirror's Edge (360, $17.99).

I bought inFamous for 29.99, and got Prince of Persia for free.

bread's done
Back