18 (100%)
Courtesy RFD

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/rogers-plus-december-trade-818972/

Click spoiler button for flyer scans
flyer1.jpg

flyer2.jpg

flyer3.jpg

flyer4.jpg

Trade 2 isn't so hot this month, basically trading in high value Wii games for new Wii games. Pretty strange Rogers had 50% off Wii games, and now they want them back?

Trade 3 is hotter:

Red Alert 3 - $10 @ Walmart, $13.49 w/ edge used @ EB
Bioshock - $13.49 w/ edge used @ EB
Bourne - $9.99 @ Futureshop (or PM Best Buy for $6.99)
Devil May Cry 4 - $9.99 @ BBV

BOGO used under 19.99 at RP themselves should yield some qualifying titles

Gears of War, Halo 3, Dead Rising, Ninja Gaiden 2 should also be cheap at various places

Also, they seem to be the last remaining bastion of $40 TIV for newish releases

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a sweet deal for the trade 3 promos...on the list of eligible games, lair and dead rising, what a way to drop 2 games worth practically nothing and get somthing good, bravo to rogers, thats pretty much 3 straight months with above average promos.

I'm definitely going to be getting in on December's promos, but I got a couple questions!

1) Do some Rogers' just refuse to accept some game from that list? I'd hate to hunt around for three qualifying titles and find out my local Rogers won't accept one.

2) I assume I need manual + case?

3) Do they accept multiple copies of the same game? I'm assuming 'no', but you never know!

4) Do they accept multi-platforms of the same game? (One for PS3, one for 360?)

Thanks!

You need original case + English manual. I had to pay an extra $3 on a T2G1F for AC2 because the manual I had was French. I didn't mind since I picked up the 2 games for $10-15 dollars each. Some people have had luck using Wanted PS3 and Wanted 360 but I think it depends on the CSR.

I'm having problems trading in C&C:RA3. I'm starting to suspect this is because it's supposed to be PS3 only. I believe the PS3 version is newer and is generally worth more (example, at FS 360 is $19.99 while PS3 is $49.99). But since it's on the list the CSRs have overridden it for now.. it may not last though.

Fallout TIV of $35 probably only applies to the GOTY edition, they just printed the wrong cover art. YMMV when trading it in.

Just a note that Bourne Conspiracy is 4.99 used at Best Buy now for both PS3 and 360 versions, however the new copies are usually $49.99 (we scanned both).

Also, TripleQ, it may be a typo but right now it's listed for both versions online as well as the in-store flyer so I'd argue that point.

[quote name='TripleQ']I'm having problems trading in C&C:RA3. I'm starting to suspect this is because it's supposed to be PS3 only. I believe the PS3 version is newer and is generally worth more (example, at FS 360 is $19.99 while PS3 is $49.99). But since it's on the list the CSRs have overridden it for now.. it may not last though.
[/QUOTE]

When they overrode it for me, they put in C&C Red Alert and it came up, 360 version, and automatically dumped out the $0.00 for the free game.

So the 360 version does work, maybe there's an issue with the UPC?

Sneaky buggers are adjusting the prices on these trade 3 titles.. around here anyways. Where Ninja Gaiden 2 was 19.99, is now 29.99, Bourne $17.99, now $29.99 and a few other of the titles around $5 - $12 more. Interesting thing to note is that when she scanned NG2, there was an option to charge me $19.99 or $29.99. Heh, ymmv I guess.

hey how does RP handle broken/generic game discs? I got an Xbox 360 game in the mail today from goozex and the case is all cracked up, but I don't want to replace it with a good Xbox 360 case, so I was thinking of using an old DVD case...deal or no deal?

I've been dumping my old ugly cases in favor of keeping the green ones where and when I can... no trouble yet.

Good way to get rid of crappy blockbuster cases/generic black ones, and switch out my xbox collection to the green 360 cases.

bread's done
Back