Rogers MUA 2 NEW for $29 ONE DAY ONLY!

=( I order mine from BuyNextGen and still havent arrive yet lol

so many good deals on games in Oct-Dec!

Hopefully sooner or later Amazon.ca will function like Amazon.com

I actuallt ordered a game from buy next gen on october 27th and sent them an email just the other day, and they said my games had shipped last week. I hope it is true

Meh. Anything decent is $24.99 and up. I'd rather have last month's 30% off sale.

Do you know what the trade 2 offer is this month? Or maybe they scrapped it after last month's soaking!

Why does Rogers keep shooting themselves in the foot? You can find a lot of $20 or less games that qualify for their trade 3 promo, and now they're basically $10 or less. $30 or less for many of the brand new games that just came out... plus rack in the rewards points heh.

Bioshock $14.99 -> $7.50
Saints Row 2 $17.99 -> $9
Ninja Gaiden 2 $19.99 -> $10

DMC4, Dead Rising, Lair, Kingdom Under Fire, Bourne... I'm sure all of these are $20 or less as well. Not to mention stuff like Gears for $4.99 at Blockbuster, Red Alert for $10 new at Walmart... Even if a lot of the T3 games were just $39.99... this is still better than that! :D

I just wish they had The Saboteur on the list... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
How does Rogers handle missing manuals? Would be sweet to pick up those used games for cheap, but i don't want to risk it if they don't accept games without manuals.

[quote name='game_fanatic']How does Rogers handle missing manuals? Would be sweet to pick up those used games for cheap, but i don't want to risk it if they don't accept games without manuals.[/QUOTE]
It's YMMV depending on the CSR. Some won't do the trade others will just charge you a fee (I think I paid $3 for only having a French manual). As far as I can remember though I don't think anyone has had them just do the trade with no manual.

I've yet to be charged for only having a french manual myself, but I have not tried to trade in a game without a manual towards a T2/3. YMMV as stated.

[quote name='Bigkx']I actuallt ordered a game from buy next gen on october 27th and sent them an email just the other day, and they said my games had shipped last week. I hope it is true[/QUOTE]

I looked at my order status, & it says Processing Order. wtf :bomb:

[quote name='PuppetYuber']=( I order mine from BuyNextGen and still havent arrive yet lol
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='telepathy']I remember ordering Demon's souls from BuyNextGen in October & still haven't seen any sign of it :([/QUOTE]
[quote name='Bigkx']I actuallt ordered a game from buy next gen on october 27th and sent them an email just the other day, and they said my games had shipped last week. I hope it is true[/QUOTE]All 3 of you should request a refund from BNG, they are a terrible company to order games from. Don't let the prices fool you, they take your money and don't send anything. Then they tell you its been shipped and stuck in customs. When you try and follow up they say that they'll try shipping with another company. And then they'll tell you they've upgraded you to priority shipping w/ tracking (where the tracking # doesn't even work)

I requested a refund and had to threaten them with the BBB (better business bureau) in order to get ANY results. Finally I got my money back, for a game I "bought" almost 3 months ago.

Just a heads up.

If they even try to screw me over, shit will hit the fan. They did tell me that they had upgraded me to priority shipping and that my package had been sent last week. I will contact the better business bureau if I don't get my games, that is a guaranty

[quote name='maigoyume']All 3 of you should request a refund from BNG, they are a terrible company to order games from. Don't let the prices fool you, they take your money and don't send anything. Then they tell you its been shipped and stuck in customs. When you try and follow up they say that they'll try shipping with another company. And then they'll tell you they've upgraded you to priority shipping w/ tracking (where the tracking # doesn't even work)

I requested a refund and had to threaten them with the BBB (better business bureau) in order to get ANY results. Finally I got my money back, for a game I "bought" almost 3 months ago.

Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea, if they don't send soon, threaten them with BBB. I still want the Demon's Souls though (since it's the LE), so I'll see if I get a response first.

[quote name='Bigkx']If they even try to screw me over, shit will hit the fan. They did tell me that they had upgraded me to priority shipping and that my package had been sent last week. I will contact the better business bureau if I don't get my games, that is a guaranty[/QUOTE]

I waited 2 months and ended up having to call the my CC company to get my money back. Horrible business. They responded right away that they could give me a customs # if I wanted, but it would be useless. When I said I'd love the customs number the wouldn't email me back at all.

Thanks Lone, snagged a coupon page today, and the sales rep told me it would work! Now I just gotta beat the other folk to the store when they open! (I'm looking at you, TripleQ! :D)

B1g1 wasnt working, neither were T3 from the pamphlets. Got an over ride regardless. What a stupid promo setup. They need to get their dates fixed, because it says from 2-23rd. its the 2nd today!

Anyways, when is the b1g1 suppose to start?

B1G1 worked for me today in Waterloo. T3 worked as well! Snagged Assassin's Creed 2 and R&C: A Crack in Time! I think I might Goozex AC2 and keep R&C. I always have fun with R&C :)

The B1G1 is until December 23rd. Just a note that it says "Buy a game 19.99 and up and get a game for 19.99 and under free". So if you're buying two games at 14.99, it shouldn't qualify for the promotion.

Also, until December 23rd, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Wolfenstein are both to be $39.99. Not that the Wolfenstein one is a steal or anything, but that's the deal.

[quote name='game_fanatic']B1G1 worked for me today in Waterloo. T3 worked as well! Snagged Assassin's Creed 2 and R&C: A Crack in Time! I think I might Goozex AC2 and keep R&C. I always have fun with R&C :)[/QUOTE]

AC2 is a phenomenal game! it is sooo much better than the first, definitely worth playing and highly recommended!

so the buy 1 get 1 is "buy a 19.99 + game, get a game 19.99 and under free"

i was trying to get saints row 2 / bioshock (17 and 14 respectively) and the promo wasnt working

than i tried trading in
Bourne
Dead rising
C&C red alert (all 360) and it didn't work either

what games did you buy/trade in fanatic?

at one location I traded in Bourne, DMC4 and C&C:RA, and at the other I trade in Bourne, Ninja Gaiden 2 and C&C:RA heh...I went at like 3pm so maybe they hadn't adjusted the games yet? I bought DMC4 and NG2 for $19.99, since NG2 was $19.99 and DMC4 was $17.99.

[quote name='Kelekin']The B1G1 is until December 23rd. Just a note that it says "Buy a game 19.99 and up and get a game for 19.99 and under free". So if you're buying two games at 14.99, it shouldn't qualify for the promotion.

Also, until December 23rd, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Wolfenstein are both to be $39.99. Not that the Wolfenstein one is a steal or anything, but that's the deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying with that.

C&CRA3 still not working today, had to get the CSR to manually override the price.

Also this thread title should add YMMV.. if you use the $10 off new game coupon today with MUA2, it cancels the sale price and takes $10 off the original $69.99 price. You'd need an override.

All the fodder is $24.99 at my local Rogers.. DMC4, RA3, Bourne, Bioshock, Dead Rising. I guess we know now why all those games qualified. Because Rogers thinks they can get $75 worth of sales out of them. Good luck.

Couldn't find anything good used at $19.99 or less.. Only stuff was like RB1, QoS, EndWar.

Check again TripleQ! At the Northfield/Weber location they had DMC4 for $17.99, which was tagged at $24.99 a day earlier. Perhaps it will scan in at a lower price if it has an old tag?

bad promo! I wasn't able to get 40$ for tekken last night, my god. Why do they always do this! false advertising, bait and switch!!! AHHH

bread's done
Back