Rogers PLUS-Aug 2010 Promos

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Trade 2 Get it FREE

>15 titles qualify for the promo. ALL recent hits... likes for MArio Galaxy 2 and Toy Story 3.
Older games on list are mario kart/brawl and fallout 3.

>Used Sale
$24.99each

Bayonetta/Rachet crack in time

>19.99 games are 3 for $25
>50% off all psp stuff

[quote name='Alexisonfire']Bayonetta for $25? Hmmm....

Not sure if want.

I think I'll wait just a little longer.[/QUOTE]
Same... Once I can get a new copy at $20 I'll bite... Hate that Rogers puts those stupid silver stickers on the disc, those things are a bitch to get off.

rogers201008eligibletit.jpg

rogers201008promos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@gamer602: you should update your post. it doesn't look like theres 3 $19.99 games for $25 now. It looks like it's just 3 $9.99 games for $22. also mentioning what games you can do the trade 2 for would probably be helpful as well

except you'll have to find a used copy since the price doesnt apply on new ones. although if you can find a used copy at a BB or FS you might be able to price match

I've got a question about the 2/40 deal - if I find that my local Rogers has two of the games that are eligible for the trade 2 for Starcraft II, do they get irate if you bring them to the counter with the intention of buying them to immediately trade back in?

[quote name='MrGone']I've got a question about the 2/40 deal - if I find that my local Rogers has two of the games that are eligible for the trade 2 for Starcraft II, do they get irate if you bring them to the counter with the intention of buying them to immediately trade back in?[/QUOTE]
Depends on how you approach it I'm sure. If you tell them what you are planning on doing before you do it most CSR's dont care. It's an obvious flaw in their system. Good luck finding a RP with stock though. Most stores only got a few copies that are long gone.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Depends on how you approach it I'm sure. If you tell them what you are planning on doing before you do it most CSR's dont care. It's an obvious flaw in their system. Good luck finding a RP with stock though. Most stores only got a few copies that are long gone.[/QUOTE]

That's true, on both sides of the deal. All the cheap eligible games are probably as likely to be gone as Starcraft at this point, so late in the month. I'll give it a shot, though. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get angrily purple nurpled right there in the store in front of everyone for (ab)using the system to my benefit :)

[quote name='MrGone']That's true, on both sides of the deal. All the cheap eligible games are probably as likely to be gone as Starcraft at this point, so late in the month. I'll give it a shot, though. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get angrily purple nurpled right there in the store in front of everyone for (ab)using the system to my benefit :)[/QUOTE]
YMMV on location of course, but a local one to me actually still has a decent amount of stock left. Last I checked a couple days ago anyway. You could always just call in and ask to save yourself a trip.

[quote name='SuperbadPinoy']Nooooo $25 for a used copy of Super Street Fighter IV?

Just got it last week for $40 BN! =[[[/QUOTE]
Look on the bright side, you don't have to bother trying to remove that annoying silver ring sticker on the disc that RP puts there.

[quote name='gamer602']return the new copy asap!

My version of the flyer is actually a bit different and shows the 3/$25 deal[/QUOTE]Where are you and TQ even getting these versions?

I like your version better! The 3 for $25 is awesome!

[quote name='dtp11']Where are you and TQ even getting these versions?

I like your version better! The 3 for $25 is awesome![/QUOTE]
No doubt, I hope they keep it as well.

I was at a RP earlier that had a bin with the 3 under 9.99 for $22 listed already. So maybe they'll be running both at the same time?

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']No doubt, I hope they keep it as well.

I was at a RP earlier that had a bin with the 3 under 9.99 for $22 listed already. So maybe they'll be running both at the same time?[/QUOTE]That would be even better!

Rogers has been trying to clear PS2 games for a while, their probably isn't much by now. Though last time they had PS2 games on sale I got Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 for $8ish, which can be $30 at some places. I would expect mostly sports games and peripheral specific games minus the peripheral ( I saw a buzz game or two).

[quote name='quakeman101']@gamer602: you should update your post. it doesn't look like theres 3 $19.99 games for $25 now. It looks like it's just 3 $9.99 games for $22. also mentioning what games you can do the trade 2 for would probably be helpful as well[/QUOTE]

It's still on until Aug 31st...

bread's done
Back