Rogers Plus closures....May 25th $1.00 pv dvds/blurays at most locations.

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
This is from another forum. Many thanks to xxkittenxx (rfd)for informing us on the closure situation.

ALL ROGERSPLUS LOCATIONS(that rent movies/games) ARE LIQUIDATING THEIR RENTAL STOCK.NEW MOVIES. Started on April 9th, then nationwide on April 16th.

Last edited by a moderator:
All games are used.

My wife just text me that breakfast television talked about it 10 minutes ago. ALL LOCATIONS IN CANADA is liquidating their rental stock, so now people can stop asking if it's all locations
thread-laughing-16.png

Verified by citytv

Went to a couple Rogers here in Toronto, but they were pretty picked over. Glad I got MW3 & Arkham City a few days ago, wish I knew they were selling all the games on the rental shelves at that time. Ah well, I'll just be happy with what I have.

Picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy and Soulcalibur V for $60 in Fort McMurray. Not bad considering Trilogy goes for over $80 on eBay and then I basically got SCV for free.

According to another member DrifterTO, Woodbridge location is now $1.00 per disc dvds/blurays. Haven't been able to confirm as the store is not answering their phone.Possibly games as well. If anyone can confirm that would be great.

its buy 1 get 2 free starting today at my rogers store on dundas and clark in london ontario. picked up kindom of amalur, ufc 3 and never dead just for kicks.

Just stopped in at Wellesley and its b1g2 lots of xbox games, not much blurays, ALL stores in Canada should now be b1g2 according to staff. Asked the csr for a few numbers of other stores, front st had no ps3 games left and danforth has 5 games.

Just wanted to add, you should bug them to see if they have any accessories since they're really cheap & part of b1g2 as well.

I picked up 6 wii motion+, wiimote & wii wheel for $25 after tax :D

According to krazynuck from another forum Oak an 15th (Vancouver)is now b1g3 free.
15 ps3 games left he said.

I just called these stores:
$1.00
Albion Rd(games are b1g1, candy b1g3) missed this, csr said they have about 150 pv dvds left, no bluray. New movies are 50% off,

b1g3
front st
royal york
danforth
wellesley
60 Bristol Road East,Mississauga
1250 Eglinton Avenue West,Mississauga

b1g2
kipling/ dixon
yonge/lawrence

I finally went to Rogers (Pape & Danforth location) for the first time in a few months cause they sent an email about buy 1 get 3 free. I know they've been clearing stuff out for months so I assumed they'd have nothing good but I was in the area, ended up getting 4 Blu-rays for $20. Some decent ones,: Colombiana, Battle Los Angeles, Killers, and for my bro I got Harold + Kumar Guantanamo. They had some other somewhat decent titles as well.

Motherfuuuu- freakin Rogers had one of their silver ring stickers on the center of one of my discs. Tore off part of the disc art trying to remove it. I've cleaned discs before and never had that happen. They use these fat chunky BD cases. I need to find me some blank cases to replace all the gross ones I've received with used games and movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most stores if not all are at $1.00 pv blurays/dvds. Games are b1g3 ot depending on what promo store wants to sell at. CALL your location now. All stores should be $1.00 per used dvd/blu according to 7 csr's I spoke too on the phone.

bread's done
Back