Rogers Video 2/$40 May.29-???

[quote name='magiic']I am willing to sell GTAIV and Smash Bros to you two for $30 each if you want them[/quote]

That'd be awesome! I'll give you the PayPal money soon. Getting it from a friend since I don't have any in my account currently. My Rogers aren't running the deal.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']once again, none in Winnipeg[/quote]

Winnipeg is pretty bad for this deal, eh? I usually go to the Meadowood location but they never seem to have it. Which store(s) do you usually check?

[quote name='LEAPCHEAP']Checked two Rogers in Ottawa (Kanata, Stittsville) and no knowledge of 2 for $40 deal .[/quote]

Kanata didn't have signs up or anything? Really? That's interesting, I could have sworn I saw signs when I drove yesterday. :cry:

[quote name='Blair77']Winnipeg is pretty bad for this deal, eh? I usually go to the Meadowood location but they never seem to have it. Which store(s) do you usually check?[/quote]

I have to agree, Winnipeg stores don't seem to have this promo going on even half the time I hear about it on the forums; but we check anyways just to be safe! haha

Meadowood is the first one we check usually, because it's close to work. They usually have nice folks working there, too. Sometimes we'll check in on Pembina South or the one on Grant because they're convenient and easy to walk to.

I stopped by another store in Victoria today and although they didnt have much good 2/$40 stuff I did grab Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for $20

[quote name='Kekumba']Kanata didn't have signs up or anything? Really? That's interesting, I could have sworn I saw signs when I drove yesterday. :cry:[/quote]

I checked Friday, so it could have changed Saturday. Any confirmations anywhere in Ottawa?

Seems like all the reports of the sale are from B.C.

Went to TWO different rogers video stores in vancouver - neither of them had heard of this deal?

Are you SURE? Am I being stupid here or something?

If anyone cant point me towards a specific rogers store in or around vancouver which has this deal - muchly appreciated!

just called one in surrey and the guy said they had no promotions for used video games. So it could be only certain stores having it on.

still on here, nothing left though. I think Bully 360 and maybe a copy of Dark Sector as far as expensive games go.

^Did you ask if it was still on yesterday or were the signs still up? I went today and they were gone.

[quote name='magiic']Mine said yesterday was the last day.[/quote]
Damn. They had 3 huge piles of games. Most of it was next gen with only a few ps2... Oh well, it'll most likely be there for the next sale.

Got my GTAIV from magiic today. Not only is his Rogers magical when it comes to stock, it's magical in its condition too. Box is in mint condition, no stickers anywhere, and the disc looks pretty clean compared to most of the things I find at Rogers :O

Man, that no Best Buy on Vancouver Island thing is totally balanced off by this.

[quote name='Firestorm']Got my GTAIV from magiic today. Not only is his Rogers magical when it comes to stock, it's magical in its condition too. Box is in mint condition, no stickers anywhere, and the disc looks pretty clean compared to most of the things I find at Rogers :O

Man, that no Best Buy on Vancouver Island thing is totally balanced off by this.[/quote]

we just got a best buy :lol:

[quote name='Firestorm']Got my GTAIV from magiic today. Not only is his Rogers magical when it comes to stock, it's magical in its condition too. Box is in mint condition, no stickers anywhere, and the disc looks pretty clean compared to most of the things I find at Rogers :O

Man, that no Best Buy on Vancouver Island thing is totally balanced off by this.[/quote]

I cleaned and destickered it :p

bread's done
Back