Rogers Video - All Used Games under $10 B1G1

Corizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I went to the Belleville location to look for 2/$40 games (nothing, I think employees take all the good ones since I have been there a dozen times during the sales and never found any used game of any value) but to my surprise all used games $9.99 and under were Buy 1 Get 1 free.

This store had just put most of their Gamecube and XBOX games off of rental shelves and put them for sale at $9.99. So I picked up

Baten Kaitos
Star Fox Assault
Battalion Wars
Metroid Prime 2

For $20. Don't know if this is Canada wide and YMMV if they put all their Gamecube/XBOX games for sale.

I guess it's all last gen games . There are 2 last gen games I want that are compatible witht the 360 : COnker and Ninja Gaiden Black.

some wii/360/ps3 games are 9.99, alien syndrome, code lyoko, all pro football vampire rain...etc.

anyways, got Mario strikers 9.99, fifa 07 0.00, Legend of Zelda Twilight princess 9.99 all gcn, than alien syndrome.

I'm done with my GC collection, so this doesn't interest me that much. I remember when Blockbuster was clearing out their N64 games... missed out on Mario Golf and Tennis.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I'm done with my GC collection, so this doesn't interest me that much. I remember when Blockbuster was clearing out their N64 games... missed out on Mario Golf and Tennis.[/quote]

do you mean you want to sell your games? if so, ill buy them!

[quote name='gamer602']do you mean you want to sell your games? if so, ill buy them![/quote]

I meant I'm done collecting. Now to find time to play them all.

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Previously Viewed Sale
feature_491.jpg
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on any Previously Viewed movies or games priced at $9.99 or less.

Offer ends July 1, 2008. Selection may vary. While supplies last. See in-store for details.
spacer.gif

[quote name='Azumangaman']I got:
NCAA 08 (360)
Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 (360)
Chibi Robo (GC)
Baten Kaitos: Origins (GC)
For 20.[/quote]

FAK...I hate you!!!!!

I got:
pokemon channel
paper mario
wwe 08 ds
bug island
wartech
pokemon xd
day of reckoning 2

I saw Viva Pinata (the good one) special case edition, but I couldn't find another game to justify the price, since I already have it.

I was still very tempted to get it though

bread's done
Back