Rogue Ops with Bonus (XBOX/PS2) $6.99 - EBgames.com

Gamerankings.com shows and average score of 65% for it. If the deal is still there when I get paid Friday I may grab it.

If you don't care about the t-shirt, it's cheaper to pick it up at Best Buy B&M for $4.99 if they still have it in stock near you. I've played the Xbox version all the way through, and I'd rate it a solid 7. It's a poor man's Splinter Cell, but it's not really a bad game at all.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'] I've played the Xbox version all the way through, and I'd rate it a solid 7. It's a poor man's Splinter Cell, but it's not really a bad game at all.[/quote]

Agreed for the most part, but I enjoyed it more than splinter cell because of it is quicker pace. Splinter Cell’s game play moved a bit to slow for me sometimes, but overall it was a more polished game.

It seems almost every time I buy a game on ebay, it comes down in price at the store. I paid $10.00 on ebay (including shipping) for a used copy a few weeks ago. Now, I keep seeing this $6.99 with t-shirt deal. Aargh!

I only played it for a short while, but I did like it. Definitely worth $6.99.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']If you don't care about the t-shirt, it's cheaper to pick it up at Best Buy B&M for $4.99 if they still have it in stock near you. [/quote]

I tried all three Best Buy stores in my area. They're all sold out. Since my funds are a bit short right now (my son's b-day is next week) I'm debating between Rogue Ops for $7 or XIII at CC this Sunday for $10.

[quote name='JediSB'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3']If you don't care about the t-shirt, it's cheaper to pick it up at Best Buy B&M for $4.99 if they still have it in stock near you. [/quote]

I tried all three Best Buy stores in my area. They're all sold out. Since my funds are a bit short right now (my son's b-day is next week) I'm debating between Rogue Ops for $7 or XIII at CC this Sunday for $10.[/quote]

rogue ops. Give your son the t shirt for bday gift, hehe :)

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='JediSB'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3']If you don't care about the t-shirt, it's cheaper to pick it up at Best Buy B&M for $4.99 if they still have it in stock near you. [/quote]

I tried all three Best Buy stores in my area. They're all sold out. Since my funds are a bit short right now (my son's b-day is next week) I'm debating between Rogue Ops for $7 or XIII at CC this Sunday for $10.[/quote]

rogue ops. Give your son the t shirt for bday gift, hehe :)[/quote]

Out of the two games though, it was my impression that XIII was the better game.

bread's done
Back