Rogue Ops (Xbox, PS2) with tshirt $6.99 at ebgames.com

Well I know its 4.99 at bestbuy but I got it anyway. Along with the 3 Amigos so I could get free shipping (plus to see how there preplayed dvds look)

[quote name='starman9000']Well I know its 4.99 at bestbuy [/quote]

Is that teh Xbox or PS2 version? And is that online or B&M as well?

[quote name='JediSB'][quote name='starman9000']Well I know its 4.99 at bestbuy [/quote]

Is that teh Xbox or PS2 version? And is that online or B&M as well?[/quote]

xbox for sure, I didnt see it online.

I picked it up for $5 at BB the other day, and played through the first tutorial area. Not bad so far. It's a blatant MGS rip-off, but so far it appears to do a decent job of it. Definitely worth $5, or $7 w/ the shirt. :)

How is Rogue Ops? IS it any good?

is Good Game but not too popular. Maybe peoples never heard of it & it didn't sell well enough :)

Kya, Beyond good & Evil is good game but it didn't sell well enough :)

Changed my mind, I have too many games I need to play/review already :p

Still at least a hundred copies of Rogue Ops for XBOX left apparently. Shows how well that sold :p

I picked it up the other day, with JSRF to get the free shipping down, it was something like $4 for Jet Set and I'll take a guess in that I'm the only person here who has an Xbox and still hasen't played it. Overall I think the cost was about $12 including shipping, the two games, and the shirt. . . not too bad

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I keep trying to get this deal, but none of the codes are working for me. Is this happening with everyone else, too, or is it just me?[/quote]

Are you talking about the "SAVER" and "PPLAY15" coupons? If so, that's weird cause it went through yesterday when I ordered it with a used game. I also used both of them on my order of World Series Baseball 2K2 and Contender today.

Well, I havent recieved the game yet. But the preowned Three Amigos DVD I ordered in order to get free shipping arrived today. The Best part is it came new. So basically I got a new DVD for about 3$ or less if you factor what I saved on shipping. (I know thats a cheap DVD at Walmart, but hey)

I picked this one up cheap at Best Buy ($9.99). After an hour of play, it ended up in my trade fodder bin. I must say, this is a pretty crappy game.

Does anyone know if Rogue Ops is still trading for 20 or 25 bucks like it was a few weeks ago?

I can't believe this deal has survived for so long, unless they have an unlimited supply, the Tomb Raider for 4.99 sold like water in the desert and this game isn't selling for crap and it is a much better game then AoD.

With the way EB marks down stuff to $0.99 and $2.99, $2 is a big difference, since you could buy a game with that $2. :D

I used to think $5 was the best price for a new game but between all the cheaper games in EB B&M and online, even $5 is starting to sound expensive for a game :lol:

But you get a t-shirt? that has to account for something.... probably not... sigh... you are right that 2 dollars is killing it!!

bread's done
Back