Rogue Warrior on XBOX 360 for $17.99 + Free Shipping @ NewEgg.com

This game is pretty bad but enjoyable enough for that price its kinda funny but get used to the line

shit bastard mother fers over and over

[quote name='JJSP']Wait, Bethesda made this? Ha.[/QUOTE]

Bethesda published it.

The game is goddamn awful too. This one at best is a sub $5 purchase.

I nabbed this for PS3 for $20 with free shipping off of ebay a month or so ago.

In my opinion it's worth $20 at maximum. The game never ever takes itself seriously.

Not to sound like white trash (even though I'm Swedish/Itallian), but Rogue Warrior is seriously best enjoyed in the company of friends, drinking cheap booze like MD 20/20, alternating turns on the single player campaign.

And the song that plays at the end credits sequence is golden. :applause: I can't help but picture Marv from Sin City every time I hear Rourke's voice though.

Stay far far away from this piece of trash. I rented it for free, and that wasn't even a good deal

[quote name='ShinAkuma']This one will be sub $10 on there in no time.[/QUOTE]

Actually it was $10 on NewEgg a few days back. Im surprised it actually went up in price.

wait nevermind. i was thinking of Raven Squad.

I saw this deal a couple of days ago but I could not bring myself to create a new post for it. I plan to buy it sub $10 since I love to try games that are really bad, or at least reviewed bad.

[quote name='anthonyd46']This game is pretty bad but enjoyable enough for that price its kinda funny but get used to the line

shit bastard mother fers over and over[/QUOTE]

I believe you mean "You goddamn cock-breath commie motherfuckers".

Why don't these fucking communist pig-fuckers ever fucking drop the fucking price on the cock-sucking PS3 version? It's obviously a god damned communist plot to fucking make me play on this on the fucking shit-eating 360 controller. fucking pinko commie assholes!

[quote name='Indiana Jones']This would be a great game to play for a Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Darkest of Days, Haze, Fracture, Rogue Warrior marathon![/QUOTE]

Sounds like the makings of an epic charity live stream.

bread's done
Back