Rogue Warrior (XBOX360) $14.99

Well, we could always just throw $14.99 away, that way we won't have to have the terrible memories eating away at our brains.

truely a horrendous game. I can't even justify 15 dollars on this. 5 bucks is the most i'd pay for it. such a big let down from a great history.

imagine playing the first splinter cell, in pre-viz form, broken and produced by beavis and butt-head.

actually, even that's too much credit.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']imagine playing the first splinter cell, in pre-viz form, broken and produced by beavis and butt-head.

actually, even that's too much credit.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy this game without question.

[quote name='gxer2002']truely a horrendous game. I can't even justify 15 dollars on this. 5 bucks is the most i'd pay for it. such a big let down from a great history.[/QUOTE]

this. 5 bucks is the correct answer. Or free if a friend has it.

I'm probably gonna be the only one to order it rofl. Not to play it mind you, but to do the aforementioned Blockbuster thing. Gonna trade Assassin's Creed 2 along with that and get Splinter Cell Conviction :D

It's worth playing just to obtain a finer appreciation for other games. You'll see how much of a train wreck this game is and then realize that maybe that game you once thought was bad... well... maybe it wasn't so terrible in hindsight.

Buy it under $10 after watching that video lmao...you could do alot fucking worse on XBL or PSN...:rofl:
This is fucking worse:
270104b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if you can trade in multiple copies of the same game to blockbuster to take advantage of the 9.99 offer, i would do it in a heartbeat to get Ufc for 32.00

I just finished this game, it's as bad as it's made out to be but I went in expecting awfulness and was entertained from start to finish. It's like playing a really bad 80s action movie with the most gratuitous amount of swearing I've ever heard. Seriously, you go in expecting to play it ironically and it offers plenty of entertainment, though I doubt of course the developers intended it that way.

See Marcinko call someone a "Goddamn fucking cockbreath commie motherfucker!" "Get dead fuckbag!" "fuck you you fucking retard, dead fuck!"

See Marcinko slam a guy with a metal welding masks head into a wall and blood pour from the front of the mask! See him stab a guy with a metal welding mask in the head through the metal!

Throw a grenade and hear the russians shout "Grenada!" and run TOWARD the grenade as it detonates! See a russian take cover behind nothing at all! Shoot a russian in front of another russian, killing the russian while the other just stands there oblivious!

You won't find that in Fallout 3.

[quote name='DKRobbie']I just finished this game, it's as bad as it's made out to be but I went in expecting awfulness and was entertained from start to finish. It's like playing a really bad 80s action movie with the most gratuitous amount of swearing I've ever heard. Seriously, you go in expecting to play it ironically and it offers plenty of entertainment, though I doubt of course the developers intended it that way.

See Marcinko call someone a "Goddamn fucking cockbreath commie motherfucker!" "Get dead fuckbag!" "fuck you you fucking retard, dead fuck!"

See Marcinko slam a guy with a metal welding masks head into a wall and blood pour from the front of the mask! See him stab a guy with a metal welding mask in the head through the metal!

Throw a grenade and hear the russians shout "Grenada!" and run TOWARD the grenade as it detonates! See a russian take cover behind nothing at all! Shoot a russian in front of another russian, killing the russian while the other just stands there oblivious!

You won't find that in Fallout 3.[/QUOTE]

Its funny because after watching the giantbomb QL, this was my impression. And it kind of made me want to play it! If I ever find this game b&m for $10, I'm probably going to buy it.

And to those who asked about giantbomb, its a great site. Check it out. And the podcast.

-

Well, it can be traded in on amazon right now for 11.50. So it'd be a 3.50 loss if you bought it off newegg so I'd recommend checking it out for three fitty :D

[quote name='gunstar808']Its funny because after watching the giantbomb QL, this was my impression. And it kind of made me want to play it! If I ever find this game b&m for $10, I'm probably going to buy it.

And to those who asked about giantbomb, its a great site. Check it out. And the podcast.

-[/QUOTE]

I thought about it overnight, and I went ahead and ordered one. Ever since reading the reviews, I've been dying to play this just because it's "one of those games" LOL. And right now it's going pretty high on eBay so I should be able to get 100% of my money back when I'm done with it a few weeks from now. :)

[quote name='gamerdogbert']I thought about it overnight, and I went ahead and ordered one. Ever since reading the reviews, I've been dying to play this just because it's "one of those games" LOL. And right now it's going pretty high on eBay so I should be able to get 100% of my money back when I'm done with it a few weeks from now. :)[/QUOTE]

More like done in a few hours from now :p

Amazon has it for $17.99. Best $18 I ever spent.

It's so bad, it's good. I must have killed about 200 guys, and about 197 of them were facing away from me, I just walk up behind and press "A" to kill.

Sometimes the guys are in this huge room, yet they're over in a corner facing a wall like Blair Witch or some shit. Just waiting to die.

[quote name='Haggar']
Sometimes the guys are in this huge room, yet they're over in a corner facing a wall like Blair Witch or some shit. Just waiting to die.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Fire_Thief']You guys see this going cheaper? I can wait if so.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it'll be cheaper. You can also check ebay, I won a auction earlier today and got it for $7.

when you see a game drop this fast in price it usually means its pretty bad. I will wait till i can get it for less than 10.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah it'll be cheaper. You can also check ebay, I won a auction earlier today and got it for $7.[/QUOTE]

Will do, broham.

I saw how bad it was rated and reviewed and had to get it from Gamefly just to try it out. And I agree with some of you. It is SO bad, its actually entertaining. But I wouldn't pay more than $5 for it and then I would only buy it used so the developers get nothing. They dont deserve a dime for putting out such trash.

If you want to make a game thats supposed to be a goof, do it, but price it $20 right out the gate. Then at least we know you know it is bad and not worth a full price game. Guys, there are really too many great games out there to waste time playing this one for more than an hour just to goof on it.

bread's done
Back