Romance of the Three Kingdoms X cover scan

spamfree2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
I'm not sure this is where to post this. Mods please move if it is in the wrong area or not permitted.

Can someone scan the cover of Romance of the Three Kingdoms X or know where I can find it ? I just purchased this game at Gamerush and can't find the cover anywhere.

I've tried Google and have had no luck finding it. Thanks

That link doesn't work for me. It just gives me a blank page when I click on your link. Not sure why.. I thought that site was shut down?

Can you email that file to me at spamfreenews at yahoo.com - just replace at with @ to email.

[quote name='spamfree2']That link doesn't work for me. It just gives me a blank page when I click on your link. Not sure why.. I thought that site was shut down?

Can you email that file to me at spamfreenews at yahoo.com - just replace at with @ to email.[/QUOTE]

he gave you the directory to that site and it works fine. don't be lazy and go find it yourself.

[quote name='beguile']he gave you the directory to that site and it works fine. don't be lazy and go find it yourself.[/quote]

I have tried it but I think the proxy at work might be blocking it. I'm not being lazy. Its just I can't get to that page.

Thanks for all the help guys.....

I checked Gamerecyclery.com and they don't show it.. but you can try emailing them, I've had some luck with that in the past. They sell used covers (always in perfect shape from my experience) for $1.50. No bother finding a scan, printing it out and it still looking iffy.

bread's done
Back