Rome Complete Series on BLU $55.46 free shipping with WB Insider account.

This is what im seeing on my final order page - haven't pulled the trigger yet...

• Rome: The Complete Series (BD)
  • Available to Ship: 12/13/10
  • Unit Price: $73.95
  • Quantity: 1
  • Promotion: -$18.49
  • Total Price: $55.46

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a website glitch. Shows the $55.46 price on the item page though when you add it to your cart, its $73.95.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not. Log in to your account and make sure you are a WB insider... the discount will appear in your cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kevgret']No, it's not. Log in to your account and make sure you are a WB insider... the discount will appear in your cart.[/QUOTE]Yes it is a glitch. I am a WB Insider, and the discount doesn't show up in my cart.

Trust me, I know if Pookymeister can't get it to show up with the "correct" price, it's a glitch.

EDIT: Well, when I go back to the WB Insider page, it doesn't show me as being a member. :bomb:

Re-signed up via the http://insiderrewards.warnerbros.com/ website, logged back into the WBShop.com page, and it worked. :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes it is a glitch. I am a WB Insider, and the discount doesn't show up in my cart.[/QUOTE]

I just purchased it fort $55.46. Would you like to see my receipt?

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes it is a glitch. I am a WB Insider, and the discount doesn't show up in my cart.

Trust me, I know if Pookymeister can't get it to show up with the "correct" price, it's a glitch.[/QUOTE]

Actually... pookymeister says he DID get it to show in his cart.

[quote name='kevgret']Actually... pookymeister says he DID get it to show in his cart.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, the Insider site didn't see me as a member even though I had signed up previously. As I stated in my edited post, I resigned up, and it showed up at the "sale" price.

[quote name='shrike4242']Apparently, the Insider site didn't see me as a member even though I had signed up previously. As I stated in my edited post, I resigned up, and it showed up at the "sale" price.[/QUOTE]

The WBinsder discount is tricky sometimes. Last time they had something I wanted, I had to log in and out several times to get the discount..

Can someone edit the title to not read dead?

[quote name='kevgret']The WBinsder discount is tricky sometimes. Last time they had something I wanted, I had to log in and out several times to get the discount..

Can someone edit the title to not read dead?[/QUOTE]I edited the title and added in that you have to be a WB Insider member to get the discount, with the link to sign up.

Is it just three seasons?

Worth it?

Edit: Looks like it was just two seasons...$27 a season...pretty pricey.

"I discovered halfway through writing the second season the show was going to end. The second was going to end with the death of Brutus. Third and fourth season would be set in Egypt. Fifth was going to be the rise of the messiah in Palestine. But because we got the heads-up that the second season would be it, I telescoped the third and fourth season into the second one, which accounts for the blazing speed we go through history near the end. There's certainly more than enough history to go around."

Sounds like it wasn't what it was envisioned to be...season 2 is rushed trying to cram in the intended third and fourth seasons.

Just bought! Thanks OP. Also, this show is amazing, even without a proper ending. The reason it was canceled and shortened is that it was tremendously expensive, and it shows in the detail, settings and action of the show.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Is it just three seasons?

Worth it?

Edit: Looks like it was just two seasons...$27 a season...pretty pricey.

"I discovered halfway through writing the second season the show was going to end. The second was going to end with the death of Brutus. Third and fourth season would be set in Egypt. Fifth was going to be the rise of the messiah in Palestine. But because we got the heads-up that the second season would be it, I telescoped the third and fourth season into the second one, which accounts for the blazing speed we go through history near the end. There's certainly more than enough history to go around."

Sounds like it wasn't what it was envisioned to be...season 2 is rushed trying to cram in the intended third and fourth seasons.[/QUOTE]

I'd pay $55 just for Season 1 ... great show ... too bad it didn't ever get past season 2 and into the movie phase that was discussed at one point. If anything, it's actually good that they did change the show and rush a bit, as there's nothing worse than a good show that simply ends without any sort of proper conclusion. I won't even watch shows with a strong narrative that I know were canceled after a season or two if they don't have at least some semblance of a conclusion, otherwise it's just all build up and disappointment when it just suddenly ends (Terminator, for example).

Hi, has anyone who ordered gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I was charged a few days ago, but my order is still showing "in process."

bread's done
Back