Rome total War

RomanCohort

CAGiversary!
Rome total war is the greatest one in the series. It has Great Graphics, Great battle system, and a well detailed campain map. This game is one of the best RTS of 2004.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yeah, I played it for like 5 hours one day. It's a fun, fun game, but I just can't bring myself to play it more.[/QUOTE]

I do agree but i wish people would give this game more props.

rise of nations :) cant get enuff of that game (plus expansion) one of the best RTS...microsoft knows how 2 make some good games :D!!

Yeah, I picked this game up recently. Seriously the best and most addicting strategy game I have ever played. So far I've conquered the North Italian Peninsula, and most of Wester Europe, along with a section of North Eastern Africa. I've been putting in at least 5 hours a day into this badboy, and it just keeps getting better :D

Heh...I did enjoy the demo when I played it...but maybe I'm just not coordinated enough, but I went crazy trying to get all my troops moving. I remember one time I was attacking, then I randomly moved the mouse over: "OH WOW, I HAVE MORE SOLDIERS OVER HERE. SHIT!"

I've been planning on picking it up...but just haven't seen a good enough sale for it to make me bite.

[quote name='BaZoOKajOe']
I've been planning on picking it up...but just haven't seen a good enough sale for it to make me bite.[/QUOTE]

Same here... not sure why this is still so expensive.

Agreed. The Total War series is the finest RTS series in my opinion and Rome: Total War is simply amazing. I'm just hoping the next in the series takes place in the Napoleonic era.

I've seen is on sale for as low as $29.99 so I'm sure it'll come around to that price if you're patient. Well worth it at that price in my opinion.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I had no idea this game was so expensive, my cousin gave it to me for free.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha:rofl:

I bet there'll be a $30 "deluxe version" that includes the original and the expansion coming out in the Fall. That's what'll happen to Dawn of War right? That's when I bite and finally try out that game...

I enjoyed the Rome demo too, but I won't pay more than $20 for it, and with the expansion coming up, $30 for both is the only logical price to pay.

I'm hoping for a China: Total War - something like during the Three Kingdoms ala Dynasty Warriors.

BTW, how's the computer AI in battles?

[quote name='Ecofreak']I'm hoping for a China: Total War - something like during the Three Kingdoms ala Dynasty Warriors.

BTW, how's the computer AI in battles?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for the same thing!

Rome:TW is the best RTS game I've played so far (though I've never played Starcraft or Age of Empires). I love how it combines both the map turn-based part of the game with the real time action together and isn't just one or the other. Plus with the graphics, you can't complain. I also tried the expansion. It seems like it's going to make the game harder in terms of the live battle part. It's easier for your men to become scared from different things such as, having your men being killed or being near firing artilery. And it looks like the best faction to be is definitly not going to be Rome anymore! The amount of enemies they have are insane! Even part of Rome is Rome's enemy. Looks like the campign mode in the expansion is going to be tough.

As a side note, I got this game for $20 dollars last year at EB on black friday. ;)

Well a China does sound like a good idea but i dont think i will ever happen. What i would like to see is Starcraft Ghost come out.

[quote name='RomanCohort']Well a China does sound like a good idea but i dont think i will ever happen. What i would like to see is Starcraft Ghost come out.[/QUOTE]
Now Choate that's something I would agree (on a sidenote Rome TW rox) on the Starcraft Ghost thing. I heard about it all the way back in 2002. This game is supposed to be bitchn. GO ROME GO EAT THE CARTHAGE FOOLS!:applause:

I pray ever night for a new starcraft.:pray::pray::pray:
starcraft.jpg

bread's done
Back