Rookie lowball over! Invoices sent! Time for bed!

[quote name='Potatoeman']Dammit, of course I forgot about this. Oh well, nice job everyone![/QUOTE]

I was at work when it ended. ='(

Sorry, tried to pick a time that was friendly to the East Coasters. I'm sure to have acquired some more items this weekend so expect a better organized lowball in another week or so. I still want to get rid of some of the remaining items and...yea...=p

Totals are posted at the top of the first post. I went over it 5 times but in my crash from my sugar high, I know I missed something so check just to be sure. I've already weighed everything so if you pay as soon as I PM you, I can get it out tomorrow! You have 96 hours, starting from 8:30 PM MST tonight to pay.

Hey Tiger, if you could use a flat rate USPS box to cut down on my shipping costs, I would appreciate it! I really didn't expect to get hit with $9 shipping for 1 guide and 1 game.

I'm more awake now, I should be able to sneak it into a Priority Mail envelope for 5.

Again, anyway I can find to get shipping cheaper, I will use that method pronto.

bread's done
Back