Rose Bowl Tonight

The_Way_of _Peace

CAGiversary!
Every one better tune in it should be a great game. Im looking for good ol Vince young to dominate over USC and lead Texas to a national title. 34-21

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']Every one better tune in it should be a great game. Im looking for good ol Vince young to dominate over USC and lead Texas to a national title. 34-21[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, but I think Texas is gonna get whomped!!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']If Texas wins, I'm going to mail my foot to greendj so I can give him a swift kick in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I would laugh my ass off if I got a foot in the mail in a few days.

Go Trojans!!

well EA sports simulated the game and had the final score as USC 42, TEX 21. lol i know its just a video game but it shouldnt have come out to a slaughter.

umm, you do know they arent playing the south carolina usc right? This is the university of SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA not south carolina. Texas cant hold them from scoring for that long dude. I got 56-35, USC

I usually go to Papa Joe's (pizza place/bar) on Wednesday nights with my fiancee, but I wasn't going to tonight since we went last night. But I don't know now... This game is looking really good, and watching it at a bar filled with rowdy USC fans would probably be more fun than watching it at home alone.

[quote name='docvinh']Vince Young is a big and tall motherfucker. Is he coming back next year though?[/QUOTE]

He said he was when being interviewed after the game. That was a hell of a performance. I have to give it up the Vince Young.

[quote name='kill3r7']He said he was when being interviewed after the game. That was a hell of a performance. I have to give it up the Vince Young.[/QUOTE]

naw he never said he was comin back he said the team would do well next year.

Well my score waas not right but good Ol Vince sure did have a dominate game and carried the offense for most of the game. The tackling by huff etc was that best ive seen in college football for a while

bread's done
Back