Rosenqueen : Holiday Sale: We Meet Again!!!

By the way, I ordered Atelier Annie from them and was NOT hit by any customs, taxes, duty, whatever you call it.. They changed their shipping system, it's a lot cheaper, was way fast and VERY nicely packaged. So in the future, go ahead and order directly from them without fear!

(nothing in those bundles for me, was hoping for their PS2 titles)

The only game I need (Blade Dancer) is sold out. And you gotta love deals like:
Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia Bonus Soundtrack (Only for First 10 Customer)
Ar Tonelico 2 OST (Only for First 22 Customer)
Being in there without any sort of stock ticker. Basically they can just toss them at anybody they happen to like

[quote name='jeffx']By the way, I ordered Atelier Annie from them and was NOT hit by any customs, taxes, duty, whatever you call it.. They changed their shipping system, it's a lot cheaper, was way fast and VERY nicely packaged. So in the future, go ahead and order directly from them without fear!

(nothing in those bundles for me, was hoping for their PS2 titles)[/QUOTE]

They have Makai kingdom if that's any consolation.

[quote name='ragnar14']The only game I need (Blade Dancer) is sold out. And you gotta love deals like:
Being in there without any sort of stock ticker. Basically they can just toss them at anybody they happen to like[/QUOTE]

I was actually gonna call them tomorrow, & make sure im getting 2 soundtracks or im getting my order changed lol.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Meh why wont they restock tonelico 2 a[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing ar tonelico 2 was a short print run? I'm guessing it will be like ar tonelico where they just don't print more till a few years later

[quote name='telepathy']It's actually a pretty sick sale. I'm just sad cause i bought phantom brave wii from them only a few months ago :(.[/QUOTE]

same and I havent even open the game yet =(

[quote name='PuppetYuber']same and I havent even open the game yet =([/QUOTE]

lol, same here. my reasoning is that it would be worth more, provided i didnt open it so that i had the option of selling it if i decide that I didn't want 2 play it.

Very nice deals, but I can't afford extra shit right now.

This sucks. Right when I can't spend money, all the shit I want goes on sale :(

I was about to buy the Disgaea 2 bundle yesterday but the $8.00 shipping killed it for me. That drove the purchase from impulse to no thank you.

[quote name='Doomstink']I was about to buy the Disgaea 2 bundle yesterday but the $8.00 shipping killed it for me. That drove the purchase from impulse to no thank you.[/QUOTE]

The $8 shipping isn't really bad considering what you are getting.

I wanna ask, has anyone's orders shipped yet? I just noticed mine is still in the "processed" stage (& it has been almost 2 weeks)

I emailed them today. I suggest emailing them sooner than later, since they sometimes take a while to respond. (I remember emailing them about their supply of soundtracks for the mana khemia 2 bundle on the day that the sale started & I got a response about a week after I used their contact form.)

[quote name='CH82']tonelico 2 had some bad bugs in it so they didn't make so many copies of it[/QUOTE]

Is that why there isn't any reprints? I figure they still might make more since a lot of other games have gotten reprints just because there is a demand for one.

I think much of the demand has gone to bootlegging it. As there's fan-made bugfixes and such :roll: Even if you buy the game it's preferable to play a bootleg, serious game crashing bugs don't make a game fun.

[quote name='ragnar14']I think much of the demand has gone to bootlegging it. As there's fan-made bugfixes and such :roll: Even if you buy the game it's preferable to play a bootleg, serious game crashing bugs don't make a game fun.[/QUOTE]

Is it actually that bad? I bought a copy of the game used from eb & ended up selling it cause i didnt have any time for it (& in the process, never got around to playng it at all)

Update: I finally got the email explaining the situation:

"Dear Valuable Fan,
Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. Unfortunately due to a system error, our warehouse could not ship this order. They have resolved this yesterday, and is looking to ship today. We truly apologize for the delay.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

Sincerely,

Merchant Monkeys"

So my shit got delayed because of system error? booo (I hope no one else got screwed by this)

Also roughly 8 hours later they finally said that it's shipped now. Which is good & now I can look forward to getting it in the mail.

bread's done
Back