ROUND 1 SETTLED - - -Which DS Lite Color Do You Want Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
ROUND 2 VOTING IS NOW @
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1678248#post1678248
CLICK THE LINK TO CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!

Which DS Lite Color Do You Want Most? Elimination Poll

If you could get a new DS Lite in any of the following ten colors, which would you most likely purchase?

• VOTE FOR UP TO 10 COLORS AT A TIME
  • EVERY 4 DAYS THE TWO LOWEST VOTED COLORS WILL BE DELETED
  • EVERY 4 DAYS A NEW COLOR WILL BE ADDED
  • POLL WILL LAST 28 DAYS
  • 4 COLORS WILL REMAIN IN LAST 4 DAYS

Ipod White
PSP Black
DS Blue
DS Silver
DS Red
Metallic Purple
Metallic Pink
Metallic Green
Metallic Orange
Metallic Yellow

POLL BRACKET
dslitelim6im.jpg

[quote name='banpeikun']Haha, where did my vote go[/QUOTE]

We won't be able to see the actual votes until the Cheapy Awards are over, but I'll talk to Cheapy to find out what to delete. No need to worry, it'll all be seen soon enough.

I made a Poll Bracket so everything can be better understood:
POLL BRACKET
dslitelim6im.jpg

[quote name='amos_82']I vote for metallic orange. Was there ever a system that came out in ORANGE at all?[/QUOTE]
N64

Orange_N64.jpg

Black, red, or white would be fine with me. (I voted black.)

Gonna need to get rid of my Mario Kart DS and grab a Lite when they come out. I think I'd like the smaller version better.

EDIT: There was an orange Game Boy Color with Pokemon on it as well.

[quote name='javeryh']Me too.[/QUOTE]

Me, three. But if it scratches as easily as the iPod Nano, I'll have to go w/ white.

I guess I'm weird, I'm not really into white systems. Black is okay always though, but I'd rather have a cool shade of metallic blue (like steel blue, or just a metallic version of the current electric blue color) or red. I'd love a metallic red one, yeah.

Well over 100 individual voters at this point, which is awesome. There's only a few days left with this first round of voting. If anyone has a suggestion for the color that will replace the 9th and 10th ranked colors, speak up!

[quote name='SteveGo']As far as new colors, how about gold or a famicom edition? I personally like the green, black or white options.[/QUOTE]

Famicom edition sounds sick!

I was about to import the limited edition JP gold DS before the news of a DS redesign came out.

This poll and thread will close at around 10pm tonight. Let's pull in the final few to get 150 voters for this first go round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back