DS
Golden Sun Dark Dawn $7

PSP
Hexyz Force $17
Yggdra Union $3
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology $12
Tactics Ogre Let us cling together $4
Ys The Oath in Felghana $7

Very disappointed in the items. You failed to mention that Lufia II and Lodoss weren't in 7.1 surround sound, nor were they full 1080p. This is an outrage! Negative feedback has been left.

But in all seriousness, I got home late late and told myself not to open the package. I did, and hooked up my DC and SNES. Played Lufia for quite a bit. Now I have to be at work in about an hour. Terrible racket you have going on. Thanks a tonne though man! :bouncy:

[quote name='Tom Jane']Very disappointed in the items. You failed to mention that Lufia II and Lodoss weren't in 7.1 surround sound, nor were they full 1080p. This is an outrage! Negative feedback has been left.

But in all seriousness, I got home late late and told myself not to open the package. I did, and hooked up my DC and SNES. Played Lufia for quite a bit. Now I have to be at work in about an hour. Terrible racket you have going on. Thanks a tonne though man! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: That's because those were the basic release, if you wanted 4D super threaded 42 speaker ultrasonic vision inducing hifi you clearly needed to purchase the extra deluxe super secret special edition, any true retro gamer should know that.:shock:

I hope you enjoy the games, Record of Lodoss War alone kept me from studying for at least 3 tests way back in college.;)

bread's done
Back