RPG

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I love RPG style and combat but they always seem to make me lose my interest...For example...I HATE back tracking...I cant stand to have to travel somewhere for 10 minutes (all those damn random battles) and then have to go all the way back...Does anyone know of an RPG that will hold my interest past the second disc?

P.S. this was about PSONE,DC,GBA,Xbox,Genesis,N64 and GC

*NOT PS2!*

Any decent RPG I can try for N 64? Most say there are no good ones, but I'm open to ANY suggestions...(don't forget that I did ENJOY Quest 64 for some sick twisted reason).

Any recommendation would be appreciated.

[quote name='Wlogan31']Any decent RPG I can try for N 64? Most say there are no good ones, but I'm open to ANY suggestions...(don't forget that I did ENJOY Quest 64 for some sick twisted reason).

Any recommendation would be appreciated.[/quote]

You should check out Hybrid Haven. Looked really cool and it was by Konami. I have a copy I don't want if you are interested PM me.

[quote name='XCutioner93']How about Legend of Legaia for PS1? It's only one disc, but I enjoyed it very much, I loved the battle system.[/quote]

That game was one of the best rpgs iever played.

thread stealer!...thanks cutioner I will check it out...I purchased FF Chronicles...Its cool (crono trigger) but I cant find somewhere to save in the begining...So Ive been playing the same part over and over (dont have alot of time)

an early psone game called guardian crusade was really quirky but fun, and there were no random battles, and teh only need to backtrack was to collect all teh spells (it was a sweet game tho)

Morrowind for Xbox. It's not a squaresoft style rpg, which may be what you're looking for. Completely open ended, no random battles because all the enemies simply exist in the world with you. Very time consuming as you can basically do whatever you want, as it has a decent enough story if you decide you want to go through with it (you can ignore it completely if you wish). This is what a real rpg is all about.

Try Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for GBA; great game with a very entertaining battle system.

For something a little deeper, check out Persona 2: Eternal Punishment for PSOne. It's a very involving, nontraditional RPG and one of the most compelling and unique games I've played in the genre.

I had morrowind but I couldnt get into it...I had to start the game SOO many times...Like one time I accedentally stole a loaf of bread and got killed...then I stabbed someone on accedent and got killed...then I said something wrong and got killed...I will check out M&L SSS and the others! Thanks keep em coming

[quote name='karmapolice620']thread stealer!...thanks cutioner I will check it out...I purchased FF Chronicles...Its cool (crono trigger) but I cant find somewhere to save in the begining...So Ive been playing the same part over and over (dont have alot of time)[/quote]

You can save on the world map on Chrono Trigger. Give it another chance, imo its the best RPG of all time.

bread's done
Back