RRoD makes an appearance at Game Developer's Conference

That display doesn't appear to offer very efficient ventilation unless there is more to it then the picture is showing, like fans in the back or something.

[quote name='Dezuria']I thought it was the top-right light that didn't flash, not the top-left...?[/quote]

Maybe it changes for each position.

[quote name='help1']Maybe it changes for each position.[/quote]It reorients itself according to the position you have it in. There's a small ball bearing that you can hear if you move around your 360 that sets the orientation of the lights.

Well, this really isn't surprising. A 360 (maybe not even falcon) is in a tightly enclosed plastic box with little/no ventilation....

Funny, kind of reminds me of their first demonstration of Windows 95.. where they got the blue screen of death.

Since when did 360's start to break.

Mine is like a tank.

I use it for everything.

Coasters. Football. Basketball.

It takes the abuse like a champ and keeps on going.

[quote name='Advocatus']That display doesn't appear to offer very efficient ventilation unless there is more to it then the picture is showing, like fans in the back or something.[/quote]

While I certainly understand why people are "laughing out loud", I definitely agree with Advocatus.

[quote name='InuFaye']Since when did 360's start to break.

Mine is like a tank.

I use it for everything.

Coasters. Football. Basketball.

It takes the abuse like a champ and keeps on going.[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure - mine displayed the RROD right in the middle of a scrum. Totally fucked up the game.

bread's done
Back