RRoD problem makes it to national news (CNBC)

How do we know he isn't a sony fanboy? Huh? Maybe he became a journalist just so he could get around to writing this particular article?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']How do we know he isn't a sony fanboy? Huh? Maybe he became a journalist just so he could get around to writing this particular article?[/QUOTE]
This must be what TMK is doing with his time now that he's banned.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You shouldn't need a video to be ashamed to live in this state...[/quote]What the hell is your problem with Minnesota?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']What the hell is your problem with Minnesota?[/QUOTE]
You should be more worried about where you live. You guys bought a crappy monorail.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']What the hell is your problem with Minnesota?[/QUOTE]

Its not really so much my problem alone. There's plenty of people living here that hate it. It easily has the worst weather in the US, except for maybe Washington state.

[quote name='whoknows']You should be more worried about where you live. You guys bought a crappy monorail.[/QUOTE]

Oh for fuck's sake don't even get me started on the mess of a transit system we have. Infastructure itself, mass transit, its all a miss around here. I'm fairly certain they planned the road structure with the foresight of about 2 years. I mean for fuck's sake we have bridges that just FALL the fuck down because they're too fuckin' old.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh for fuck's sake don't even get me started on the mess of a transit system we have. Infastructure itself, mass transit, its all a miss around here. I'm fairly certain they planned the road structure with the foresight of about 2 years. I mean for fuck's sake we have bridges that just FALL the fuck down because they're too fuckin' old.[/QUOTE]

I call the big one Bitey

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh for fuck's sake don't even get me started on the mess of a transit system we have. Infastructure itself, mass transit, its all a miss around here. I'm fairly certain they planned the road structure with the foresight of about 2 years. I mean for fuck's sake we have bridges that just FALL the fuck down because they're too fuckin' old.[/quote]

Yikes!

I'm not a moderator but please don't discuss that here, Please do it somewhere else! It is derailing the topic!

[quote name='Slate']Yikes!

I'm not a moderator but please don't discuss that here, Please do it somewhere else! It is derailing the topic![/QUOTE]

Its a topic about the 360 RRoD, its destined for getting off topic.

[quote name='M1C13']Did everyone see that is Cheapy's video that is linked at the bottom?[/quote]

Apparently it was shown on TV, but edited out of the video clip that they have on their website. My cousin saw it...

CNBC is so biased, they always try to paint Microsoft in a negative light. Might as well be called CSDF.

[yes, sarcasm]

[quote name='M1C13']Did everyone see that is Cheapy's video that is linked at the bottom?[/QUOTE]
Where??

edit: oh! The towel trick vid, yes.

[quote name='whoknows']You should be more worried about where you live. You guys bought a crappy monorail.[/quote]I'd still rather live in Ogdenville than Brockway, or especially North Haverbrook. At least we have a Wig Outlet.

god sometimes it feels like there is no one left that hasn't gone through at least one 360 dying on them.

bread's done
Back