Rubba's New Contest! - 1600 MSP or a $20 PSN Card!

RubbaBandMan

CAGiversary!
Since my latest contest has only 5 subscribers, (that contest was just a bust, but it is still going on and ends at the end of the month you can enter here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326900) I came to the conclusion that I needed a contest with better swag, like my previous ones. So this time, the winner of this contest will get a 1600 MSP Card or a $20 PSN Card (Your Choice)

What you have to do is:

1. Go to my channel and watch some of my videos. Like your favorite one and post a comment underneath it why you liked the video. Once you have posted why you liked it, hit subscribe. DON'T FORGOT TO SUBSCRIBE!!!

2. That is it, you have been entered in the contest! For an extra entry in the contest, come back hear and report back to me which video you liked and commented on!

Youtube is: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kingstonboy12?feature=mhee

The contest will end October 1st, or when I reach 500 subs.

Thanks guys and good luck!

Previous contest winners:

Contest 1: (June 2011) - Winner - sk8ambler88 (chose 1600 MSP)
Contest 2: (January 2012) - Winner - hfndndhdjhsdgrtjdbg1 - Yea, I know, lazy YT channel, name (also chose 1600 MSP)
Contest 3: (August 2012) - Prey, xbox 360, contest is still up and running.
Contest 4: (August 2012) - This one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='therealdanhill']Liked the NBA 2k12 vid, username is... wait for it... therealdanhill lol! I see you have two contests up, should I do it again for the other one?[/QUOTE]Yea, sure. Thanks for entering!

Enjoyed the Jets Defeat Lions recording. As a Bears fan...anytime the Lions lose is fine by me!

Youtube username is AlwaysSunnyJ. - subscribed

Commented on your "Call of Duty: Black Ops - c4 Defensive Annihilation HQ (iLL)" video as abelincoln16x, liked and favourited (already subscribed). That video inspired me to try it out :p

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Liked the new Pure video u uploaded... Even though I have to call BS on the achievement unless that's how ur supposed to get it then congrats haha (YT: ThisIsALongNameBro)

Modern Warfare 3 - 5 in 1 Predator Missile (DJ)
That's the one I liked because they can't even see you!
Subscribed.
youtube name: 11qwasqwas.

[quote name='canvasch']just curious who won the Prey contest : )[/QUOTE]still have to go on random.org to declare the winner :)

bread's done
Back