RULES - Please Read Before Posting/Participating

Can i get some help here, please.

To make it short: I'm being denied exact shipping in Gog's Lowball. I was promise in the OP if i were to win multiple items i would be entitle to exact shipping. Well, i won multiple items, to be more exact i won 9 items. However, Mr Gogeta, is going back on his word, he says, " The exact shipping is only for items that had exact shipping next to the item..." Which is true, but in the OP says this:

No where under the rule it says only the items marked "exact shipping" will get exact shipping. It says what it says "Multiple items will cost exact shipping." So why am i being denied here my right of exact shipping.

You know i have no problem paying for shipping; however, if i'm being promise something i want it to be fulfill.

Can i please get some feedback here. Am i wrong or right, here?
the OP (created by gogunator {spelling?}) does state "multiple wins will be exact shipping" however gogeta does have several items specifically marked "exact shipping" whereas the majority of his items do not have this indication.

I see you both as having a valid point, considering the fact that the OP was created by a third party.

This is why shipping, and all other terms need to be clearly stated.

the OP (created by gogunator {spelling?}) does state "multiple wins will be exact shipping" however gogeta does have several items specifically marked "exact shipping" whereas the majority of his items do not have this indication.

I see you both as having a valid point, considering the fact that the OP was created by a third party.

This is why shipping, and all other terms need to be clearly stated.
The template for lowballs definitely doesn't say "*Multiple wins will cost Exact Shipping" so that was added by the OP, not a 3rd party unless he grabbed them from another lowball.

In any case, I had a look through the lowball and at first I thought maybe he had meant to say something about bundled lots being sold as a single unit will be exact shipping (i.e.the Game Gear) but then I see some individual items with exact shipping stated next to them as well.

If I were coming into the lowball for the first time, I would think those items could be purchased indivudally at exact shipping and, if I won more than one thing, I could also request exact shipping. It's a little misleading though with the "Each additional items will be..." posted as well.

I would recommend that both parties work together a little loner to come to a mutual agreement. I can't imagine that shipping on 9 items at $15 is going to be a huge difference compared to actual shipping, but you two should talk about that.

The template for lowballs definitely doesn't say "*Multiple wins will cost Exact Shipping" so that was added by the OP, not a 3rd party unless he grabbed them from another lowball.

In any case, I had a look through the lowball and at first I thought maybe he had meant to say something about bundled lots being sold as a single unit will be exact shipping (i.e.the Game Gear) but then I see some individual items with exact shipping stated next to them as well.

If I were coming into the lowball for the first time, I would think those items could be purchased indivudally at exact shipping and, if I won more than one thing, I could also request exact shipping. It's a little misleading though with the "Each additional items will be..." posted as well.

I would recommend that both parties work together a little loner to come to a mutual agreement. I can't imagine that shipping on 9 items at $15 is going to be a huge difference compared to actual shipping, but you two should talk about that.
I believe I may need to explain my post a little as follows:

3rd party refered to Gogunator the OP , runner of the lowball, Party C (he is not directly related to the transaction {the exchange of goods and / or services} )

Gogeta (the seller) and Noel Vermillion (the buyer) are the initial (party A and party B if you would like)

I believe the misunderstanding of my post comes from Noel saying Gog's lowball, both party A and party C could be referred to as "Gog"

color coded post in an attempt to bypass any possible confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
4/5 of the top threads right now are completely ignoring the second question/rule.

:/ How annoying.
I was just about to mention this. It makes me not even want to come to the section because every thread in the past 2 weeks are just..."Hey, I'm on a forum and I'm interested in posting. Are you interested in posting about my things I'm posting about? I want to know about the post before I post." Omg will you just sell your crap.

Can we enforce this more aggressively? Lol.

Yes... It's been busy, with a side of busy, followed by a multi-layered busy for dessert!
Basically, enough to keep me away from most things. Hoping that may change over the next few months as I am looking for a job with less of a commute to free up more time.

In any case, who knows, I would love to post up a classic lowball again!

Yes... It's been busy, with a side of busy, followed by a multi-layered busy for dessert!
Basically, enough to keep me away from most things. Hoping that may change over the next few months as I am looking for a job with less of a commute to free up more time.
In any case, who knows, I would love to post up a classic lowball again!
Ah, I figured as much!

It's good to see you around again, even if it is just briefly. Lots of regulars had left CAG, so I had tgought maybe you were a casualty of that as well.

I'm always down for a dv8 lowball, hope you end up with enough time for one! (Oh, and good luck with the job search!)

Hey all! It looks like the quantity of lowballs has fallen dramatically. 

I'm interested in how things have been going these past few years. Anyone have any idea as to why lowball activity has suffered a drop off?

Based on the updates in the lowball thread, It looks to me like only half a dozen have been run this whole year? Is that the case?

Let's brainstorm on how to bring lowballs back! I still believe they are good for the seller AND the buyers.

People haven't been running them. Lots of new people around CAG.

I think they are still great and I love multi user hosted lowballs

Hope I can get an answer here - I can run digital lowball auctions, right? I got a bunch of Steam keys I want to sell off for cheap.

Also, where would I be able to advertise the auctions? Just on my sig, or any other places?

Hope I can get an answer here - I can run digital lowball auctions, right? I got a bunch of Steam keys I want to sell off for cheap.

Also, where would I be able to advertise the auctions? Just on my sig, or any other places?
Yes people have low balled digital codes in the past. Many people hosting a lowball will also bump a general trade thread once a day with a link to their lowball in the OP.

Yes people have low balled digital codes in the past. Many people hosting a lowball will also bump a general trade thread once a day with a link to their lowball in the OP.
I'm just scared that a mod will warn me or something for advertising the auction. Yay paranoia!

A warning is just that, a warning. If you get one. heed it. 

No reason to be paranoid about it. If there is a thread that it isn't off topic, it should be OK to be posted once. But, yeah, your trade thread and sig are good resources! Just remember to abide by the standard bump limit whereever you post.

I should've asked, am I allowed to block specific people from bidding on my auction? (If a mod needs me to explain, I will, in private.) :\

bread's done
Back