Rumble Fighters Beta up (again)!

Noodle Pirate!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
Beta 2 is up and will be playable from the 5th to the 12th.

This game is like a a cross between gunbound ( you get points for wins and can buy new gear/clothes in the shop) and powerstone ( multiplayer battles where 8 people fight each other or the other team for the win)

There are differnt fighting styles and VS. modes. Team battle, free for all, etc. The maps are huge and some are multileveled.

Make sure you pick the fighting style you want to play since there is only one per account and you'll have to make another account if you want to try a different class.

It's great for a free game and pretty fun with cool graphics. It's called gem fighters in Korea and there's like hundreds of upgrades over there.

http://www.ogplanet.com/rf/

Hmm, watched a vid of it on youtube, and I think I'll pass on it. It just seems like a downgraded kiddie version of powerstone. Thanks for the heads up though.

The last great "korean" game I played was almost a year ago, called Blitz 1941. Never would've thought Tank+MMO would be an excellent combination. Too bad it's closed down the int'l servers.

Sounds like Maple Story meets Power Stone--is that at all accurate?

Sounds interesting, but I'll pass.

bread's done
Back