Rumble Is Coming soon - Sony and Immersion end lawsuit.

It's funny to see the same people bitching about the lack of rumble finding something new to bitch about now that rumble's being added in.

[quote name='Apossum']I'll bite! It used to be that games, accessories, and consoles were important to the success of a console. Apparently, this gen it's PR.[/QUOTE]

That's the most astute observation I've read on this whole board in quite some time.

[quote name='mykevermin']It's funny to see the same people bitching about the lack of rumble finding something new to bitch about now that rumble's being added in.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

I find it hysterical that people need something to bitch about so badly that they might as well bitch about Sony trying to fix its mistakes...

[quote name='daphatty']QFT.

I find it hysterical that people need something to bitch about so badly that they might as well bitch about Sony trying to fix its mistakes...[/QUOTE]

The point is just a mere 3 days before they claimed rumble was 'so last generation' and now, 72 hours later, they plan on implementing it.

This is Sony...I'm not shocked anymore.

[quote name='gizmogc']The point is just a mere 3 days before they claimed rumble was 'so last generation' and now, 72 hours later, they plan on implementing it.

This is Sony...I'm not shocked anymore.[/quote]
Just giving the people what they want.
I'm fine with that.

(including devs like Kojima)

[quote name='dallow']Just giving the people what they want.
I'm fine with that.

(including devs like Kojima)[/QUOTE]

Thats always the typical response.

[quote name='gizmogc']Thats always the typical response.[/QUOTE]

what else were you expecting? That's why their doing it, so that's why he responded that way.

Sony should just add "...and we're sorry" at the end of every announcement they make. :lol:

Exactly, I'm left wondering what kind of response you were hoping for.

"OMGOSH, you're right. Sony PR guys are such hypocrites!"

Hardly.
PR does their job (albeit badly)
Legal dept. does their job (yay).
And now the engineering dept can do theirs.

Sony has their lawyers, you can't just go settle all the time, see things through, let the Judge make that final deceision. Now that everything is over... business can continue.

bread's done
Back