Rumble Racing 4.99 used at www.gamestop.com

FOnewearl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938159

If you've never played Rumble Racing before it's a racing game where you can do twists & flips when you go airborne and can earn turbos (the crazier the stuff you do & land the more turbo power you'll build up)

Pretty good racer IMO I though afew CAGs might be interested at this price even if it'll probably be disc only since it's fairly hard to find for a Playstation 2 game.

[quote name='sp00ge']What is with all of these linksynergy click-through's lately?[/quote]

Yeah, I am not clicking anything till I found out.

[quote name='FOnewearl']http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=938159

If you've never played Rumble Racing before it's a racing game where you can do twists & flips when you go airborne and can earn turbos (the crazier the stuff you do & land the more turbo power you'll build up)

Pretty good racer IMO I though afew CAGs might be interested at this price even if it'll probably be disc only since it's fairly hard to find for a Playstation 2 game.[/quote]

It's been $4.99 for awhile.

This was pretty great for its time, but I'd be surprised if it still held up today. 3D racers tend to be outclassed pretty quickly.

I almost bought it at an EB a couple weeks ago, but the two discs they had were both scratched to hell. I was kinda bummed, but oh well, I'll probably come across one in better shape in the future.

This game is only if you like NASCAR style vehicles and you want a cheap racing game. It ranks up there with the infamous Crash and Burn title. Would definitely wait until it is $1.99.

[quote name='neudog']This game is only if you like NASCAR style vehicles and you want a cheap racing game. It ranks up there with the infamous Crash and Burn title. Would definitely wait until it is $1.99.[/QUOTE]

This game has fake hot rods .

You must be thinking it's an unlicensed NASCAR game , it's just the spiritual successor to NASCAR Rumble .

Much better than the "original" IMO .

[quote name='tangytangerine']It's been $4.99 for awhile.[/QUOTE]

If by awhile you mean afew days to a week then yeah, I saw it on the price drop list and it said it used to be $8

bread's done
Back