Rumor: 250gb Slim Bundle With MLB 10 The Show June 13th $349.99

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
A 250gb Slim Bundle with MLB 10 The Show may be arriving June 13th for $349.99.

An alleged Target inventory listing appears to indicate the impending arrival of a new PlayStation 3 bundle. According to the printout (seen above) and a photograph of a scanner (posted after the break), the bundle includes a 250GB PS3 Slim and a copy of MLB '10 The Show for $349.99. It'll hit store shelves on June 13. We've contacted a number of Target locations, one of which was able to confirm that the listing was in their database.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/12/rumor-250gb-ps3-bundled-with-mlb-10-in-june/

sorry if this has been posted already but I'm too tired to do a search right now. Zzzz

I would rather see a Heavy Rain bundle, an Uncharted 2 bundle, or at least another greatest hits bundle with Infamous and Killzone 2.

[quote name='coolz481']I guess that means a $249.99 120gb core system around the same time is probable? I think June 13th is right around E3...[/QUOTE]

They should do different bundles for each store, but unlikely. I have doubts about a price drop on the Core. I think Core stays at $299.99 and this bundle at $349.99 undercuts MS's current 250gb bundles by $50. I expect MS to follow suit though or announce the Slim60.

At $249 I may have to pick one up. A friend at work was trying to sell me hers at $200 but I don't know if it is worth it since I don't know which model she has. I don't think it gets much use though.

I just pre ordered a 250 GB lim with Uncharted 2 for $349 from Best buy lthis morning. Also can get 20% off from Bing cash back

[quote name='reyalp411']I just pre ordered a 250 GB lim with Uncharted 2 for $349 from Best buy lthis morning. Also can get 20% off from Bing cash back[/QUOTE]

How did you do that. Best Buy is not listed on bing cash back.

open bing and sign in to you cash back account, then search for "D60". Best Buy will appear at the top of the listings as a featured result listing the cash back percentage.

[quote name='reyalp411']open bing and sign in to you cash back account, then search for "D60". Best Buy will appear at the top of the listings as a featured result listing the cash back percentage.[/QUOTE]

I did it and it shows Ebay and Dell only. How long ago did you do it?

bread's done
Back