RUMOR ALERT: Nintendo to put out DLC of EVERY GAME?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I dunno, I mean combine that with some type of storage solution at E3 and it makes sense. Sort of their way that they have not forgotten the core gamer. A new dungeon for Twilight Princess, new galaxy for Mario Galaxy, side quest planet for Prime 3.

Still, the rumor is rather vague. I think it would be more believable if it was every FIRST-party Wii game and not every single Wii game. I mean you have Rockband who just said it was completely impossible to do something such as DLC for their game (proved wrong by World Tour), so I doubt that all of a sudden they will change what they said as they already are looking forward to their second iteration of the game.

I at the very least do believe we will finally see some talk about a storage solution, but DLC for every game...well, that would make too many people happy. We can't have that now can we.

well he never cites a credible source nor anything tangible as of what he's really talking about. Friend of a friend rumors just don't cut it.

Even just sticking with first party games, I find it slightly hard to believe all of the games were built to handle DLC, but it was ignored/purposely delayed until as much as a year and a half after their release.

Please don't create threads just to link them to your blog. If you want to start a thread discussion, post the information on the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back