Rumor Eternal Sonata & Dark Sector 10$ at Maxi & Cie

charleytony

CAGiversary!
I saw on RDF that Eternal Sonata (360) and Dark Sector (360) are available for 9.98 each at Maxi & Cie.

I cant confirm it yet but I will be checking it out tomorrow. Has anybody seen this yet ?

I guessing that maxi & cie is a quebec only store. That's cool, I guess you guys miss out on a lot of other deals that you deserve a deal or two. Eternal sonata for 10$ is a great deal.

if anyone else is looking for Eternal Sonata 360 and doesn't mind paying $20 you can get it at Giant Tiger in their bargain bin.

Ahhh I wish it was for the PS3, that would have a be a damn good deals. But for the 360, it make sense since the game is 1 year old. Oh well, maybe next year they will do that for the PS3.

Btw any interesting deals for the PS3?

can someone tell me what RCSS stands for

and does "Giant Tiger / Tigre Geant" actually sell games ? Never entered that store...

seriously?! Maxi & cie is RCSS (real canadian super store) in the rest of canada. Man, you learn something everyday! Thanks for the heads up OP!

What is Zehrs? Another "this-is-what-we-call-it-in-quebec-but-everyone-else-in-canada-calls-it-something-else" store? Or is it poorly spelt Zellers?

I went to my nearest Maxi & Cie and they didnt have the game at all. I'll check somewhere else later tonight or tomorrow.

JNJOSH: Which one did you get at Zellers for 10$ ?

I should have written RUMEUR .. LOL

[quote name='Princess Zelda']if anyone else is looking for Eternal Sonata 360 and doesn't mind paying $20 you can get it at Giant Tiger in their bargain bin.[/quote]
Also $20 from Zellers' bin.

Zehrs is a grocery chain mainly in south western ontario.. it was started by the Zehr family and bought by Loblaws many years ago.

I don't think that dark sector for 10$ is that great of a deal. (most places have it for 15-20$ anyway.) But eternal sonata is great for 10$. can't find that for less than 30$ used.

Cheapest I've seen Dark Sector was $6.xx at WM over Boxing Week, so anything close to that isn't a bad deal. If it's $9.99 used at EB, it's $8.99 w/ the Edge card. Not bad!

I can confirm ETERNAL SONATA - 10 $ at Maxi & Cie

I'm in Montreal

I went to the M&C on Papineau & Cremazie (Metropolitain Highway) and they did not have it.

Then I went to the M&C on Jean-Talon (East of Pie-IX) and they had 3 copies of Eternal Sonata. I bought one and made sure to leave the remaining 2 copies at eye-level on the xbox360 side of the bargain rack...

They did not have Dark Sector at all, but they had NFL Tour for 10 $ which I do not consider a deal ...

bread's done
Back