Rumor: Sony E3 Conference Details

jbug617

CAGiversary!
These rumors are coming from Hooked Gamers (can't post links yet)

- Sony will confirm the official name, pricing and release date of the NGP
- There will be 7 first party titles revealed for the NGP
- Hideo Kojima's NGP project likely to be Peace Walker
- The Wipeout engine has been perfectly ported over to the NGP and you can expect the release of the game in the first quarter of the NGP's launch
- Chance of another Metal Gear game on its way in the future
- There are 37 titles in the working for Sony platforms, but most will not be revealed until a European event (likely Gamescom)
- Sony will reveal titles that will not be available until Christmas 2012 at E3
- Santa Monica Studios will be on board, but don't expect much more information about the title (potentially next God of War title)
- A sequel to Warhawk will be revealed before E3
- 2 PS3 exclusives won't be presented at E3 but will be available before the end of the year in Europe
- Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 and The Last Guardian will be playable at E3
- Polyphony Digital are returning with a new title before March 2012
- Polyphony would like to make Europe a privilege for its next title. "Please don't underestimate their work even if they deceived some of you."
- A Rockstar game, probably GTA V, could be released before Agent was planned to be
- A third party title is in a "big battle" with Sony. The developers seem to be Bungie, so the game would be their next project with Activision.

Lastly, the employee says this:
We've been shown Uncharted 3 demo quickly in a little clip internally. And it was super cool. The playable scene was as surprising as the Uncharted 2 sequence presented few years ago at E3. it's really stylish. Some people will say it's like Uncharted 2.5 but I loved it.

Can't wait for the NGP info... 7 first party titles sounds good, as long as it's not 7 ports of PS3 games and 7 original titles.

[quote name='jbug617']
- Polyphony Digital are returning with a new title before March 2012
[/QUOTE]

After GT5, I can honestly say that for the first time, I really don't care what Polyphony is doing. GT5 was a huge disappointment for me.

[quote name='Vinny']Can't wait for the NGP info... 7 first party titles sounds good, as long as it's not 7 ports of PS3 games and 7 original titles.

After GT5, I can honestly say that for the first time, I really don't care what Polyphony is doing. GT5 was a huge disappointment for me.[/QUOTE]

my guess would be a GT for the NGP.

[quote name='jbug617']These rumors are coming from Hooked Gamers (can't post links yet)

- The Last Guardian will be playable at E3

.[/QUOTE]

Honestly the biggest thing I care about. Does that mean we can expect a Q4 2011 or a Q1 2012 release date?

[quote name='jbug617']
- Polyphony would like to make Europe a privilege for its next title. "Please don't underestimate their work even if they deceived some of you."
[/QUOTE]

Maybe its me, but I don't quite understand this sentence.

Also, I would love to see a return of TT. MotoGP just hasn't really been cutting it.

[quote name='Javery']Those are the most boring rumors ever.[/QUOTE]

We still have two months to go so they will be generally for the most part right now. Wait until we hit June. Then it will be alot more juicy.

- Chance of another Metal Gear game on its way in the future

Yessssssssssss.

- A sequel to Warhawk will be revealed before E3
Awesome!

- Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 and The Last Guardian will be playable at E3
Woohoo!

You buried the lead...the most important news will concern
1-The PS3 price drop to either $250 or $200. A new PS3 sku 500 gig(wish it was a 1 TB) HD Move bundle w/game and/or 3D movie for $300.
2-Will there be an UC3 bundle?
3-Is Batman AC going to have another dynamic exclusive like the joker was in AA?
4-When is the Ico/SOTC HD collection coming?

Kinda confused why Sony would show GTAV at their conference instead of MS... unless they've come to some exclusivity deal once again.

I don't really care about anything else on that list but hopefully they'll fully explain NGP-PS3 connectivity, trophies and the like. Yeah! Maybe some XIII-2 or Versus news, mmmm.

Nothing too surprising there. I don't expect the Kojima game to be Peace Walker though.

I'd also be surprised if GTA V is announced at the Sony conference, but pleasantly so. I know Rockstar always felt like they owed Sony after they made exclusive deals with MS over GTA IV. That's apparently why Agent is a PS3 exclusive, but hey, maybe they'll give the PS3 version of GTA V exclusives too.

I honestly think the PS3 has too many games. 2011 is insane and I literally can't keep up with all the exclusives coming out this year, not to mention the AAA third party titles. Too many I tell ya!

[quote name='ssjmichael']
I'd also be surprised if GTA V is announced at the Sony conference, but pleasantly so. I know Rockstar always felt like they owed Sony after they made exclusive deals with MS over GTA IV. That's apparently why Agent is a PS3 exclusive, but hey, maybe they'll give the PS3 version of GTA V exclusives too.

I honestly think the PS3 has too many games. 2011 is insane and I literally can't keep up with all the exclusives coming out this year, not to mention the AAA third party titles. Too many I tell ya![/QUOTE]

Well... Agent was canceled so who knows, maybe GTAV will have something on the PS3 version to make up for it. I doubt it though.

And I couldn't agree with you more on the PS3 having too many games in 2011... especially during the fall/holiday season.

"Come on new Colony Wars title!"

*Crickets chirping!...No?!...Me with sad face. :(

"New Timesplitters game! Not yet? How about Raiden Project, Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, or Metal Gear Digital Graphic Novel Vol. 2 on PSN?"

NO RESPONSE

[quote name='willardhaven']It would be awesome if Naughty Dog ditched Uncharted and went for an official Crash 4.[/QUOTE]

really? Ditch Uncharted? I say no, though a Crash game would be awesome

I think that Crash 4 would do better as a PSN game, sale wise. I'm all for Crash and Spyro returning to their roots though.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']"Come on new Colony Wars title!"

*Crickets chirping!...No?!...Me with sad face. :(

"New Timesplitters game! Not yet? How about Raiden Project, Metal Gear Solid VR Missions, or Metal Gear Digital Graphic Novel Vol. 2 on PSN?"

NO RESPONSE[/QUOTE]

lol. New Colony Wars would be awesome. The rest, you're on your own. =P

I can't wait for a price and date for NGP. The touchscreen and the touch pad are going to be so freaking cool.

[quote name='willardhaven']It would be awesome if Naughty Dog ditched Uncharted and went for an official Crash 4.[/QUOTE]

You should be slapped.

Crash is awesome, I grew up with Crash. But Uncharted is the better series.

[quote name='Buuhan1']You should be slapped.

Crash is awesome, I grew up with Crash. But Uncharted is the better series.[/QUOTE]

This. Uncharted 2 might be my favorite game of all time.

[quote name='Buuhan1']You should be slapped.

Crash is awesome, I grew up with Crash. But Uncharted is the better series.[/QUOTE]

I thought Uncharted was boring as hell... then again I don't like movie wannabe games.

[quote name='Josh5890']I think that Crash 4 would do better as a PSN game, sale wise. I'm all for Crash and Spyro returning to their roots though.[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen because Sony, Naughty Dog and Insomniac don't own those IP's.

Vivendi Universal owns them both, they'll never be developed by those dev houses ever again, not meaning to squash your hopes and dreams, but I'd rather the truth be out and understood instead of pipe dreams be rampant of something that'll never occur.

[quote name='uncle5555']Not going to happen because Sony, Naughty Dog and Insomniac don't own those IP's.

Vivendi Universal owns them both, they'll never be developed by those dev houses ever again, not meaning to squash your hopes and dreams, but I'd rather the truth be out and understood instead of pipe dreams be rampant of something that'll never occur.[/QUOTE]

Trust me. Spyro and Crash are meerly a couple of wishes in an endless pool of video game dreams in my mind. I know that 90% of them will never happen but at least I can dream.

[quote name='elessar123']lol. New Colony Wars would be awesome. The rest, you're on your own. =P[/QUOTE]

I cold go for some Colony Wars... or some Omega Boost.

bread's done
Back