Rumor (w/ good source): Amazon PS3 & Wii Restock Soon!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Via Kotaku

I normally wouldn't post a rumor like this here, but this story comes from the same site (CrunchGear) that first broke the rumor about the $100 Xbox 360's, and that turned out to be true. Sounds like they've got a man on the inside.

We’ve just received information from a reliable source that Amazon will soon have the Nintendo Wii and the Sony PlayStation 3 readily available. There is no specific date currently set, but it will be “in the coming days.”
It's probably a good idea to keep on checking Amazon frequently if you are on the lookout for these systems as they sell the systems without bundles and have free shipping.

:ps3:
PS3 60GB

PS3 20GB

:wii:
Wii

Check your local wal-marts too. My friend, who works at one, just picked up a 60gb one for me. Apparently they got a shipment today and, unlike most of the other stores, are putting them directly out on the shelf.

[quote name='Kendro']Could have sworn reading in the Amazon forums that they will be sending out emails to those that signed up for the alerts. Then again, what good would that do? By giving out release information, we'll just have another site meltdown like that day with the $100 360s.[/quote]

This is why they are not going to send any emails out. They learned their lesson with the 360 fiasco.

Also, anyone trying to get either of these systems remember to use Amazons SECURE server. Way less traffic = better chance of getting one once they go on sale.

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']This is why they are not going to send any emails out. They learned their lesson with the 360 fiasco.

Also, anyone trying to get either of these systems remember to use Amazons SECURE server. Way less traffic = better chance of getting one once they go on sale.[/QUOTE]
what is amazon secure server?

bread's done
Back