(Rumor) XBOX 360 Natal to cost 149 and 300 bundled with an 360 Arcade system

I liked the $60 rumor better. I wouldnt spend anymore than that for some gimmick. At $150 they might as well call up Sega and see where they put all of their unsold 32X add-ons.

xp10ci.jpg

$79 would have been a good starting price since it would only be $20 more than a normal game. It is going to hard for it to get third party support

[quote name='DPsx7']Like the rest of the 360 - epic fail.[/QUOTE]

Nice troll comment. :roll:

Love the 360. Hope it is priced this high as I really don't want to see motion and camera control become the norm on every console heading into the next gen.

I play to relax and just want to lounge on the couch and press buttons.

That's actually not that bad of a price if true... I mean, MS charges $130 for a 120GB HD and $100 for a network adapter so that's really not that bad of a price for a motion detecting camera.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Epic fail like your feedback score?[/QUOTE]

haha yeah, but that was one mistake. Microsoft has fucked up multiple times in the past (imo)

$150 is way too much to me. It would have to have several killer apps to justify that price. In fairness, that is basically the same price as Rock Band and other games, but so far Natal and Move haven't shown anything comparable to those titles. Maybe at E3 they'll amaze us all?

Motion control is fun for casual stuff like Wii Sports, though I do not really like it in actual games. Regardless, there is no way I would pay $150 for this. The most I would pay is $100, though it would not be an easy choice and it would need to include a cool game.

All MS products are overpriced. If it lives up to the hype and doesn't turn out like Tony Hawk Ride im sure those who don't own a wii will drop money on it.

Glad its priced high. I want motion controls and in the case of Natal, stupid control to be erased out of existence. And every time I hear about it not recognizing black people or black articles of clothing, I want to sing Uncle Rucus's song.

Even at $100, they can keep their gimmick unless some truly epic game comes out, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

bread's done
Back