RUMORED b1g1 on $14.99 and under used games starting 6/30 at BBV

Status
Not open for further replies.

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Folks, all I can offer is my sincere apology for my nonsense last night.

As posted in the blockbuster thread, hawaiiboy brings news (aka a rumor, ableit from a pretty reliable source according to Io) of an upcoming buy 1 get 1 sale on all $14.99 and under used games at Blockbuster Video, starting Tuesday, 6/30.

That's the useful info. You can stop reading here. My rant follows, which I leave in for historical purposes. FYI, title was edited to remove the snide "Super Secret", because I couldn't put a strike-out into the title.

If anyone wishes to complain about this uber dangerous rumor reveal to fellow CAGs of this super secret information, they might consider doing so in the official blockbuster thread, where you will find like-minded individuals who are also thinking about CAG safety first, as they should, as you'll end up feeling great!

Oddly, though, hawaiiboy suggested, in his post of this info, that the BBV thread title be changed so fellow CAGs could know about it too. Doesn't hawaiiboy care about the children? Why hawaiiboy, why???

Last edited by a moderator:
See the official thread, which I conveniently provided link to. After complaining there about the lack of a list here, you will find that kind of useful info there, albeit with a long outdated thread title.

You can't complain about that here - post in the official thread. After all, why post here when there is an official thread?

I thought this was Cheap Ass Gamer, not Jack Ass Gamer.

Crunchewy, usually you're posts are really well thought out, but tonight you're kind of acting like you should be a member of JAG instead. Let it go. The 'rumored' sale is still days away from starting.

considering it's rumored. and we've had rumors like these in the past that did not pan out, IO is right in not changing the thread title until we get a bit more in the way of confirmation.

quite a erruption on a small matter. It on the thread regardless for anyone who wants to click on it to view. The idea that it isn't read as often by some people and they might miss the exact mention of it because its an old thread. we ALL love getting deals on things and for the blockbuster post it caters to all gamers cause they have all systems, right? So as a responsible cager, who loves to save money, they would naturally check on a thread that is at least on the first page of the forum list... some activity means something is happening. Read a bit and get informed. Even if you did miss *the* post that had that info, while reading up on whats been happening other people's responses about such said rumor, would naturally show up and you would get filled in eventually if you know how to deduce things in a rational manner.

And as far as not changing the thread name? Its a rumor, meaning not confirmed yet. Leave it be, once it started or maybe even a few days before, it would be nice and bright and huge for whoever looks at a forum list. But really, wouldnt you be checking that thread n the first place to see what kind of deals you could get now? theres chatter for a reason.

your complaint just seems childish.

by starting this thread, you agree to be ripped on by BBV thread regulars.. i like the sound of Jack Ass Gamer..

io should never close this thread, you deserve your humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back