RUN! All games BOG2FREE at RP on NOW!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
It is confirmed to be in the system when you buy three games, 2 will be free!

SOME STORE WILL NOT ALLOW you to PURCHASE. YMMV

>>>ALL USED NEW RELEASE GMAES ARE $39 OR LEss ;)

I didn't think there was going to be much left at my Rogers in town, but I thought I would check it out. And all were picked over really bad except one where I picked up three games.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift
Dante's inferno
Crackdown 2

I wasn't sure if I was going to go for it but i figured that they were at least worth the $10 each it cost me :)

Reason why CSRs are so happy to help is that a lot of Rogers stores rate employees based on their average transaction values and sales revenue. BS policies for what are essentially cashiers, but that's the way it works.

[quote name='Opopanax']You know, it sucks when we don't get the games we want, but these guys are running a business. There's no reason they can't take advantage of a sale.[/QUOTE]

And there's no reason that won't anger people here.

I could give two sh|ts about their business--I care about getting myself cheap games to PLAY because I AM A GAMER.

This isn't "Cheap Ass Hoarder just trying to feed his kids the only way he knows how man dot com".

Is Starcraft 2 still available ANYWHERE?
I was wondering If anyone would be willing to pick it up for me and mail it to me since I can't find it anywhere here anymore.
I'd be willing to pay for the game+shipping and a small amount for your trouble.
Thanks.

Oromocto b1g2 is over, but they still have a bit @ 75% off.
They haven't cleaned out their rentals and still have a bunch of stuff around.
Doesn't seem like they're stopping with vid games.

bread's done
Back