RUN, don't walk, to your nearest BJ's (360 Camera Bundle $40) YMMV

What a useless accessory. MS should just take all these back and package them in with a bundle this holiday season.

The only decent thing this camera does it the cool dashboard effects you can apply.

Otherwise, absolutely worthless.

[quote name='drbutchevil']Bundle includes 1 year of xbl gold and a headset though too, no?[/quote]

Yes, so basically you're getting

12 months,
a camera,
2 xbla games,
200 points,
headset,

for 10 dollars cheaper than a 12 month card...

[quote name='Neo Queen Serenity']BJs is a wholesale store like Costcos and Sam's Club.[/quote]

Gotcha. Thanks, looked it up, none in California, which leaves me out. Good luck to the other CAG'ers on this one.

Wow, suprised no one has made an obligatory joke yet.

Anyways, that's a great deal imo, except that the camera is pretty much useless.

[quote name='moojuice']Wow, suprised no one has made an obligatory joke yet.[/quote]

The BJ's I go to is near Cumming, Ga.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']do you need a membership to buy from there?[/quote]

If theres one in your area, they usually mail out guest passes once or twice a year for people to check it out.

Hit up the BJ's in East Rutherford, NJ today. Picked one up. Great deal. Making your own custom gamerpics is pretty neat.

I would also like to note that one of the ones I picked up had been broken into, and the codes were ripped out.

bread's done
Back