Rune Factory 3 has been confirmed in Nintendo Power.

I have been waiting for this one for a good long while now. I followed it throughout its entire Famitsu journey when it was making its debut in Japan. It has killed the buzz for me a little bit since I know so much about the game all ready, but to see it destined for English speaking shores really does spark the giddiness factor in me once again!

No issue scans just yet, but it has yet to come out so that is to be expected.

http://nintendopower.com/
You can click on the "full content" link near the bottom to see the magazine's table of contents for proof. On the right side of the second page under the Game Index is where it's listed.

Who else is stoked? :bouncy:

Edit: Ze first RF3 scan in English.
RF3NPSCAN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why, since I love Harvest Moon games, but I could never get into the first Rune Factory. So what's changed since the first?

There are quite a few new things, and to explain them all I am just going to start with the game's introduction.

Well our newest hero is Maisu, a woolly (a sheep like monster) that fell from the sky at a backbreaking speed and landed in front of the default heroine's house. When you wake up you've been nursed back to health and are in a human form. Then you get taken to a farm where you will work to regain your memory since you the hero, like all the other Rune Factory heroes before you, have amnesia. Here's a bit of a kicker though, your farm is inside a massive tree as is your house.

Anyhow, from there you are free to roam about town and drink in what they've had three previous Rune Factory titles to improve upon.

From this point onward I'll be just sharing facts about the new functions.

There is a woolly mode where you can absolutely rinse through enemies with mad combos. This woolly mode levels differently than your human mode, so you have to balance it wisely. No weapons can be used in woolly mode if I remember correctly. You can also wander around town in this mode, but I am not sure if you can speak or not.

There are also two villages, one of the humans and one of monsters. This is where a great deal of the stories lies I believe since ties aren't very strong. You however being half monster and half human can be either welcomed or ignored by certain people in either village. There is also the fact that no one besides the default heroine, Sia, knows you are half woolly if I remember correctly.

Ah, and there is a function where you can take any villager into the dungeons with you to fight. There is however the downside that since no one knows you are part woolly besides Sia you can't transform at will so you can remain secretive about it. You also can't transform in heavily populated areas.

There is also the fact that there are no set character schedules. Mhm, they go where they want when they want, however there is a handy overhead map on the top screen where their heads will bobble to make locating the characters easier.

Some new weapons have been added, my favorite of which being dual blades. I honestly can't remember anything past the dual blades, I think there may be tonfas or nun-chucks as well.

More news is that you can have three children now if you want to, although the children look identical at infancy and in the child stage. So if you had three girls they would appear to be triplets, same as three boys. I can't remember if there is a heavy aging function or not, but I certainly am hoping there will be. It would be hell to try and differentiate between identical character sprites without having to talk to them every time to see their given names.

It isn't new, but since you probably haven't played Rune Factory Frontier they have carried over the function of everyone wearing bathing suits on Beach Day. I believe they also wear them during the Summer while at the beach just in general, but don't quote me on it. Maisu also gets a suit of his own.

Those are the new functions I am remembering right now, there are probably more.

Oh, and while I can't say too much I just absolutely love the cast. If I can dig them all up I'll more than gladly share the scans I have horded to those here who haven't seen them yet.

I'll close just by saying you should give the first Rune Factory another chance one of these days. I have heard many say they could not get into it due to the fact that the characters don't say new things at each LP level. They instead say new things before and after you complete a cave, and honestly that was fine for me. It was a very fast game, and in some senses it could have been better (especially when having to sleep early until Winter for cave #4), but fast was fun for me. The bosses were challenging, the story was compelling, and it was just overall a good experience for me.

How far did you actually get in the first one, or more aptly put how long did you play for?

I think maybe my problem was playing the first Rune Factory as if it was just another Harvest Moon. If I remember correctly I had cleared the first cave and planted crops throughout it, and had unlocked another cave or two before I gave up on the game. I don't know exactly but I think I started really hating fighting through the respawning enemies while walking a country mile to tend crops. When I realized that I wasn't having any fun and just wanted to put the game down I did. I sold it soon after that, so it's not like I can go back to it easily.

So, the most pressing concern: Are there Runeys?

I really enjoyed RFF, but had no interest in exploring it to the fullest due to that terrible system. If the portable series avoids that crap, I might play it for more than 80 hours!

So far, the portable series hasn't had Runeys, just plain old Runes (same as what were only in the dungeons in RFF). Don't know if RF3 has them, but I'd be really surprised if they did.

I enjoyed Rune Factory 2, am just now starting 1 and am having a harder time getting into it. I got Rune Factory Frontier in the backlog too.

Looking forward to playing RFF, and will likely get this when it comes out. Not a big fan of the plain harvest moon series, but I like Rune Factory.

Filbert - I honestly just dodged enemies when I was traversing the caves simply for crops, and I usually just planted near the front of the caves to avoid that. To be honest I rarely farmed other than what I needed for wooing and festivals, for all my money I mined. Mining is incredibly lucrative in the first Rune Factory.

Also there was the fact I only really went through a cave the whole way twice at the least to reach the boss room, that is until I found out that if you unlock the gates at the end of a level and teleport home for resting your HP and RP before the boss you can go back the next day and the gate is still unlocked without having to destroy all the machines once again. It doesn't stay that way forever though, the boss eventually goes to his door and realizes it is unlocked (not really, but that is how I enjoy imagining it). Occasionally I did bust out the sleeping bag too, but not often.

Hm, well you needn't go out and buy the first one right away again. If I may say so, perhaps you'll pick up Rune Factory 3 and play a bit on that one. It doesn't have any deep story ties that I can think of which link it to the first game, so that may work out very well for you. Since it is a DS game I would have no qualms with buying it used since DS cartridges are sturdy little buggers, and that way you can go ahead and return it within 30 days for a full refund should you not like it.

Kaoz, if it is the simple battle system that is rubbing you the wrong way they do improve it in Frontier and RF3. I felt Rune Factory 2 to be a bit worse since you were limited to a somewhat slow 3 to 4 hit combo, but it wasn't too horrible since their were nice weapon skills. Everyone has their opinions, and I honestly dig the original over its sequel.

Here is a very handy guide to follow should you ever find yourself in a pickle.
http://fogu.com/hm/rune_factory/
Fogu's creator has quite a few handy guides for Harvest Moon and Rune Factory, so if you ever need a hand with any of them just drop rune factory from the URL. That is the main hub, http://fogu.com/hm/

[quote name='botticus']So, the most pressing concern: Are there Runeys?

I really enjoyed RFF, but had no interest in exploring it to the fullest due to that terrible system. If the portable series avoids that crap, I might play it for more than 80 hours![/QUOTE]
Nope, zero runeys here.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']

Kaoz, if it is the simple battle system that is rubbing you the wrong way they do improve it in Frontier and RF3. I felt Rune Factory 2 to be a bit worse since you were limited to a somewhat slow 3 to 4 hit combo, but it wasn't too horrible since their were nice weapon skills. Everyone has their opinions, and I honestly dig the original over its sequel.

Here is a very handy guide to follow should you ever find yourself in a pickle.
http://fogu.com/hm/rune_factory/
Fogu's creator has quite a few handy guides for Harvest Moon and Rune Factory, so if you ever need a hand with any of them just drop rune factory from the URL. That is the main hub, http://fogu.com/hm/
[/QUOTE]

Don't think I can pinpoint any one thing, but I am not far at all (working on that first cave still). I remember the second one starting a bit slow as well, so I am sure it will pick up once I get a bit further.

Thanks for the links.

So re-reading your description, it looks like they've made the main character a monster who takes a human with them into the dungeons, as opposed to the human character who took monsters into the dungeons to help.

I believe you can also take monsters with you if you wish, but the villagers level up and become a bit more useful. There is also an "active seed" system where you plant a certain bag of seeds and a vegetable like monster appears to assist you.

And as far as being a monster who takes humans with him, you can't be in your monster form while you have a human partner as far as I know.

Here is the main RF3 page from Marvelous run through Google Translate.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmv.co.jp%2Fspecial%2Fgame%2Fds%2Frunefactory3%2Findex.html
Pardoning the broken English, you should be able to make some sense of it and get a slight feel for the game. There are short videos scattered around, so just click every tab you come into contact with and you should see them all.

I still haven't started the second Rune Factory. I had a blast with the first but never finished it, bought the second one a couple years ago on Black Friday when Amazon had it for $15 with the plush squirrel, and just haven't had the time to play it, especially since I was still playing the first game at the time and just don't have as much time to play games as I used to. But hopefully someday I'll get caught up and this one will be enough of an improvement from 2 to warrant playing.

I assure you it is worthy of a play through if you loved the first game. Tis' even better than Rune Factory Frontier in my eyes, and I found that one to be very nice pardoning the "Runey system." I am very thankful that they didn't tack the Runey system into the third installment; Even though it is manageable with practice, it can be a bit of a hassle.

If you ever do get around to playing Frontier, here is a guide that needs definite bookmarking on how to manage your Runeys efficiently: http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=106807

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I assure you it is worthy of a play through if you loved the first game. Tis' even better than Rune Factory Frontier in my eyes, and I found that one to be very nice pardoning the "Runey system." I am very thankful that they didn't tack the Runey system into the third installment; Even though it is manageable with practice, it can be a bit of a hassle.

If you ever do get around to playing Frontier, here is a guide that needs definite bookmarking on how to manage your Runeys efficiently: http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=106807[/QUOTE]
bookmarked for later,

Really starting to get into Rune Factory 1, seems like it is less straight forward than the second one.

Glad to hear you picked it back up and in turn have begun enjoying it.

I wasn't a huge fan of the second one myself as you heard me say earlier, which is heresy to some people. Once you hit the second half of the second game the difficulty level is multiplied by ten and you aren't given proper time or EXP to level. People are always saying to get a monster and let it do the fighting for you while you are in a corner playing the healer, but that just doesn't fly with me.

As for being straightforward I didn't really find myself questioned on where to go in either game, but then again I used a guide for the second game on how to progress past the statues in the second half of the game. If I didn't have said guide I definitely feel I would have struggled on what some of the statues meant in terms of their puzzles.

What part of the first game makes you feel it is less straightforward? It has been a while since I played. I can think of one thing in the second to last cave that it doesn't hold your hand through, but that is near the end of the game so fair enough.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Glad to hear you picked it back up and in turn have begun enjoying it.

I wasn't a huge fan of the second one myself as you heard me say earlier, which is heresy to some people. Once you hit the second half of the second game the difficulty level is multiplied by ten and you aren't given proper time or EXP to level. People are always saying to get a monster and let it do the fighting for you while you are in a corner playing the healer, but that just doesn't fly with me.

As for being straightforward I didn't really find myself questioned on where to go in either game, but then again I used a guide for the second game on how to progress past the statues in the second half of the game. If I didn't have said guide I definitely feel I would have struggled on what some of the statues meant in terms of their puzzles.

What part of the first game makes you feel it is less straightforward? It has been a while since I played. I can think of one thing in the second to last cave that it doesn't hold your hand through, but that is near the end of the game so fair enough.[/QUOTE]

Hm, didn't have that problem with the second. A few of the bosses caused me to have to retry them a few times but I didn't get to a point where I had to stop and grind levels.

I didn't mean story wise, but rather finding all the equipment (took me a while to find the axe from the girl in the mansion) and the upgrade system for them. Still haven't really found the books to learn to smith my own weapons (I'm assuming that it will be available at the library one day; or I will auto learn it when I upgrade my house to get my own forge)

Just seemed like I found everything easier in the second game. Still enjoying it though, kind of annoyed that Leo (the blacksmith) doesn't work on rainy days though since he is upgrading my axe and it has rained for the last 3 days :bomb:

Ah, I understand that. If I hadn't checked a RF1 guide I wouldn't have known how to get all the tools right off the bat either. As for the books when I was ready to buy them up I just checked the library every day.

Ah yeah, I remember the rainy day blues. Leo kept me waiting once or twice as well.

Here is one heartbeat charging bump of the Nintendo Power Rune Factory 3/Grand Bazaar article scan.

RF3NPSCAN.jpg

An Autumn release date may be scheduled, but for anyone not familiar with Natsume they usually have a few push backs on the official date of the games they localize. We'll definitely get it before Christmas though... probably.

Cool, wasn't expecting it that soon honestly.

I just hit my first road block in RF1 .... boss of that winter only cave (misty bloom?)

Most people were indeed thinking it would be out next year rather than this year, but Natsume must have all ready been working on it before they let the news out. That is always more preferable to me since it seems like far less time is passing during the localization process, and it is much less torturous.

Mhm, it is indeed called Misty Bloom.

Ah, that boss gave me a fin full of trouble as well. I found that it was useful to bring along a monster that could heal you (as long as you have Rune Points monsters can infinitely use magic at no RP cost to you, however once you run out of RP they can't use any more). I remember the monster being a flaming blue skull that you can tame from the second cave you visited.

That monster helped give me just enough extra health when combining it and my potion jars to dodge all of her musical notes and whatnot. You should be looking for her shadow when she is about to hop out of the water so you can be as close as possible to land as many hits as you can before she dives back in.

If you have your forge in your house all ready you could always create a "Luck Blade" to speed things along during the fight. If you don't have your house extended then an easy way to get the cash to do so is to mine your heart out with a silver hammer. As for the lumber I just depended on the treasure hunting contest. Though since it is only your first year most probably you won't have the necessary lumber even if you go chopping everything you can, so... ignore my comment about the forge and simply buy the best equipment you can.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Most people were indeed thinking it would be out next year rather than this year, but Natsume must have all ready been working on it before they let the news out. That is always more preferable to me since it seems like far less time is passing during the localization process, and it is much less torturous.

Mhm, it is indeed called Misty Bloom.

Ah, that boss gave me a fin full of trouble as well. I found that it was useful to bring along a monster that could heal you (as long as you have Rune Points monsters can infinitely use magic at no RP cost to you, however once you run out of RP they can't use any more). I remember the monster being a flaming blue skull that you can tame from the second cave you visited.

That monster helped give me just enough extra health when combining it and my potion jars to dodge all of her musical notes and whatnot. You should be looking for her shadow when she is about to hop out of the water so you can be as close as possible to land as many hits as you can before she dives back in.

If you have your forge in your house all ready you could always create a "Luck Blade" to speed things along during the fight. If you don't have your house extended then an easy way to get the cash to do so is to mine your heart out with a silver hammer. As for the lumber I just depended on the treasure hunting contest. Though since it is only your first year most probably you won't have the necessary lumber even if you go chopping everything you can, so... ignore my comment about the forge and simply buy the best equipment you can.[/QUOTE]

I haven't had RP points for any boss I have fought, spend em all destroying the machines. There's probably an item I can use to restore them that I haven't bothered finding yet.

I also haven't used a monster yet, so I could go grab something to help me out, I never used monsters in the other game either.

I do have a forge, spent a LOT of time getting enough lumber to extend and buy all the monster huts. I started needing platinum and stuff for most recipe's and have yet to get any from any cave I have been to, so I stopped working at it. Looks like I just need an insect skin to make that though, and it's a pretty decent sized upgrade (was using Defender) so that will be the first thing I do next time I play.

I think my problem is the monster she summons, avoiding it and her is a pain. And it stays in the middle (I have like 2 or so magic skill, and no RP to use magic to kill it off with). Without that thing she would probably be really easy.

I am going to be REALLY mad if I can not get past her before winter is over, probably mad enough to put the game down for good.

I have a method that I myself had to be told of since it is pretty obscure. To have RP for an upcoming boss fight all you need to do is defeat all the machines the night before, unlock the boss' gate, and then use Escape to leave the dungeon and teleport back home to rest for the night. Once you come back the next day the gate will still be open since you unlocked it on the previous night, there will be no need at all to defeat any machines and you can simply run through the dungeon to the boss' door. I believe it only stays open for a single day after being opened though, so you have to do it back to back; Just make sure you sleep before 1am (that is the latest you can stay up until without catching the sickness status).

I never used too many monsters myself in Rune Factory, however every heal counts. Don't forget to have all your potion bottles filled up. How many do you have at the moment by the way? Probably at least three if not four, though if you have your forge all ready you probably skipped the festival bottle for the 1,000 pieces of lumber.

I know that one bottle is in Mist's sink and one is in the De Saint Coquelle basement in the bottom right corner area. One comes from the festival where you found the book and I forget about #4.

The Luck Blade is proper awesome with its percentage for critical hits. A definite upgrade indeed. Insect Skins can be won off of ants in the first cave; It might take you a while, it might take not long at all, just don't give up.

Ah yes, that random ice beamer was a pain in the neck. It almost isn't worth killing it since she spawns another one within a short period after your killing of it, so all I can recommend is to save outside the boss room with full HP and RP, your healing blue skull, your cache of pots, and make a marathon of trying to kill it.

Just make sure that you don't speed through Winter mate. Take it nice and slow.

If you need some boss advice take a look at the bottom of this page:
http://www.fogu.com/hm/rune_factory/story/story6.php
Just don't read too far (AKA when it says "When you are finally triumphant") or you could spoil a bit for yourself.

Edit: The last bottle comes from the festival where you compete with eggs, so you probably only have 2 bottles if not 3.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I have a method that I myself had to be told of since it is pretty obscure. To have RP for an upcoming boss fight all you need to do is defeat all the machines the night before, unlock the boss' gate, and then use Escape to leave the dungeon and teleport back home to rest for the night. Once you come back the next day the gate will still be open since you unlocked it on the previous night, there will be no need at all to defeat any machines and you can simply run through the dungeon to the boss' door. I believe it only stays open for a single day after being opened though, so you have to do it back to back; Just make sure you sleep before 1am (that is the latest you can stay up until without catching the sickness status).

I never used too many monsters myself in Rune Factory, however every heal counts. Don't forget to have all your potion bottles filled up. How many do you have at the moment by the way? Probably at least three if not four, though if you have your forge all ready you probably skipped the festival bottle for the 1,000 pieces of lumber.

I know that one bottle is in Mist's sink and one is in the De Saint Coquelle basement in the bottom right corner area. One comes from the festival where you found the book and I forget about #4.

The Luck Blade is proper awesome with its percentage for critical hits. A definite upgrade indeed. Insect Skins can be won off of ants in the first cave; It might take you a while, it might take not long at all, just don't give up.

Ah yes, that random ice beamer was a pain in the neck. It almost isn't worth killing it since she spawns another one within a short period after your killing of it, so all I can recommend is to save outside the boss room with full HP and RP, your healing blue skull, your cache of pots, and make a marathon of trying to kill it.

Just make sure that you don't speed through Winter mate. Take it nice and slow.

If you need some boss advice take a look at the bottom of this page:
http://www.fogu.com/hm/rune_factory/story/story6.php
Just don't read too far (AKA when it says "When you are finally triumphant") or you could spoil a bit for yourself.

Edit: The last bottle comes from the festival where you compete with eggs, so you probably only have 2 bottles if not 3.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I never would have thought to try that. I bet that would be plenty to make the boss beatable. Having full RP.

Only have one bottle [Mists sink] (I skipped the festival one for the gold, I had plenty of lumber since I dedicated a couple days to nothing but chopping wood.) So I will run and grab the one from the basement. I had a bad feeling about skipping that bottle from the festival, but I was sick of having no money (was trying not to sell too much ore cause I wanted to have a bunch saved up when I was able to start forging.)

I have been using every minute of winter I can, for leveling up or forging weapons and such. But, by the time I got the cave open (I wasn't expecting a winter only condition) it was already halfway through the month. Now that I know about that trick for doing the dungeon leaving and coming back I don't think it will be a problem though.

Are they going to throw any more conditions like that out? Where you can only do the next caves on certain months.

I'd have never guessed it either, which is one reason why I myself was so glad to learn of it.

While down in the basement you can also find a wine bottle called "Rollabouti" in the top left area that will spark a tiny scene with Bianca. The only thing to really do with this is give it to Emmett over at the bar. In return he'll give you an royal curry dish you can either eat or sell, plus he'll then get 10 friend points with you.

Eh, I didn't find forging many items to be much of a necessity in the first game. My Luck Blade got me through the entire game, and I just used the funds from mining with my silver hammer to fund the upgrading of my house and everything else. I upgraded my farming tools to plow more land, cut more grass, water more crops, et cetera, but nothing else really. I never even got my mitts on a single ingot of platinum; Perhaps I would have if I had bothered to upgrade my hammer past silver, but at the time I saw no need to.

It shouldn't be a problem as long as you have a minimum of two days left in the Winter season.

Nah, Misty Bloom is the only cave with such a requirement.

After leaving to save and come back I beat her first try without running out of RP. That just made this game a whole lot easier.

Sometimes I still tackled the future bosses on little to no RP, just to add a bit of difficulty so I wouldn't completely piss it. I admit though that for the Siren the RP was a necessity since she was one of the tougher bosses.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Sometimes I still tackled the future bosses on little to no RP, just to add a bit of difficulty so I wouldn't completely piss it. I admit though that for the Siren the RP was a necessity since she was one of the tougher bosses.[/QUOTE]

For sure, the next boss
the golem
was plenty easy.

I'm not ready for the game to be "over", but I know I'm near the end because
there is only room for one more cave pass after the cave I am in
Will just have to start Frontier sooner than expected.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Ah, I understand that. If I hadn't checked a RF1 guide I wouldn't have known how to get all the tools right off the bat either. As for the books when I was ready to buy them up I just checked the library every day.

Ah yeah, I remember the rainy day blues. Leo kept me waiting once or twice as well.[/QUOTE]
that book is so good???

Rune Factory did seem to fly by rather quickly, however it was a fun session. It defeats Rune Factory 2 in my eyes, but everyone has their own opinions about that. Anyhow, enjoy the ending, and get ready to warm up that Runey guide. Rune Factory Frontier definitely has more meat on the bone.

[quote name='clarknick67']that book is so good???[/QUOTE]
It isn't a book, it is one of many guides created over at http://www.fogu.com/hm

You can see the link leading to the guide in the vertical row to the left, or you could just click this:
http://www.fogu.com/hm/rune_factory

Bump to share some awesome Rune Factory 3 Manga.
RFF0757.jpg
RFF0755.jpg
RFF0842.jpg
RFF0865.jpg
RFF0866.jpg
RFF0867.jpg
If someone with knowledge of the Japanese language could translate them they'd be even better. ;)

Any pre-order bonus for this? If not I'll just get RF2 and wait for RF3 to drop in price.

Getting it via Amazon myself; should have it by Thursday at the latest if all goes well.

laaj: Not that I know of. Weird that there wasn't a pre-order bonus plushie announced this time around.

[quote name='blueshinra']Getting it via Amazon myself; should have it by Thursday at the latest if all goes well.

laaj: Not that I know of. Weird that there wasn't a pre-order bonus plushie announced this time around.[/QUOTE]

Dont know why amazon is showing NOV 11... I thought there was no mail /ups for Veteran's Day

I know the post office is closed thursday BUT the people moving the packages around do they still work... I ask this cause I had a game coming from CALI from gamefly it takes 3 days to get to me.

Game shipped out monday (buT no mal monday so i thought it would ship tuesday) i got the game weds was sort of werid cause i wasnt expecting it till thursday or friday.....

I hope to have this game and Knights in nightmare off gamefly come friday (they both say shipping today but with no mail thursday should get them friday) cost me 4 bucks to upgrade... figured 2 buck rental for a week (since i dont have to ship them back till the 18th (when my account renews) I will just fall back to 1 at a time and decide what game i want to keep longer

EDIT GUESS NOT They are open that day

sort of werid they have to work Xmas eve but not New years eve

NOT OPEN
Memorial Day - May 31, 2010*
Independence Day (observed) - July 5, 2010*
Labor Day - September 6, 2010*
Thanksgiving Day - November 25, 2010*
Day after Thanksgiving - November 26, 2010**
Christmas Day - December 25, 2010*
New Year's Eve - December 31, 2010**
New Year's Day - January 1, 2011*

In addition, the following holidays are recognized, but not observed:

Martin Luther King Jr. Day (MLK) - January 18, 2010
Lincoln's Birthday - February 12, 2010
Valentine's Day - February 14, 2010
President's Day - February 15, 2010
Washington's Birthday - February 22, 2010
Ash Wednesday - February 17, 2010
St. Patrick's Day - March 17, 2010
Passover - March 30, 2010
Good Friday - April 2, 2010
Flag Day - June 14, 2010
Rosh Hashanah - September 9, 2010
Yom Kippur - September 18, 2010
Columbus Day - October 11, 2010
Veteran's Day - November 11, 2010
Hanukkah - December 2, 2010
Christmas Eve - December 24, 2010***

That reminds me, I should start Rune Factory 2 one of these days...bought it a couple black fridays ago when it was $15 with the pre-order bonus and haven't gotten around to play it since I was still playing the first one and needed a break before moving on to 2.

Even though i love the series, i'd have to say the first is still my favorite. On a side note, i hope we get the new one that came out on PS3. ^_^

bread's done
Back