Feedback
1 (100%)
c20080606_21_rff_01_cs1w1_617x463.jpg

c20080606_21_rff_02_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

c20080606_21_rff_03_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

c20080606_21_rff_04_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

c20080606_21_rff_05_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

c20080606_21_rff_06_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

http://gamegrep.com/screenshots/104...ens_from_dengeki_online_official_site_launch/

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/084/84888/index.html

Official Site

game looks great, i played the first one and enjoyed it so did my teen brother. so looking forward to it.

I'm wondering if i should still get the DS version. I'll have to wait and see. With the dungean and monster element I really think this will make the Harvest Moon type game much more accesible and fun to more gamers.

This is looking really good. Makes me wish I kept my wii. But are they still going to be married to 12 year old girls in this one?

[quote name='lilboo']O.
...M.
.........G!

love-smiley-086.gif

DAY 1 GET.[/quote]

Some things just can't be unseen.

This does look really good though. I never played any of the Run Factory games. Is it pretty much HM mixed with a dungeon crawler? You still have a farm to raise animals and crops, etc?

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Some things just can't be unseen.

This does look really good though. I never played any of the Run Factory games. Is it pretty much HM mixed with a dungeon crawler? You still have a farm to raise animals and crops, etc?[/QUOTE]

YES! But with MONSTERS!
..Like it's the same concept as Harvest Moon..but there's a monster who can give milk. But FIRST you gotta beat the monster (hack n slash style!) and your able to eventually capture monsters.

All of the rules of Harvest Moon apply here..but now with dungeon crawler rules aaaand RPG stuff.

It's really good. I'd say in the meantime go get a copy of the DS version, we probably won't see this anytime soon :(

Well, the Wii HM game comes out next month (which was released exactly a year ago in Japan today :bomb:), so that will keep my HM craving away.

Holy crap. I LOVED Rune Factory. It's the best Harvest Moon-y experience to date, and the combination of farm life and dungeon exploration is a really worthy addition to the series. I absolutely must have this game.

[quote name='lilboo']...Is this a port?[/quote]

I was worried about the same thing, until I saw the following post.

[quote name='j.elles']No the info on Gonintendo that they reported says this takes place between Rune factory 1 and 2 that is coming out soon.

Heres the link

http://gonintendo.com/?p=45189[/quote]

But yeah, looking at the screenshots, I started to wonder if it was essentially the same game as the original, but with better graphics, which would be a real waste.

The link given doesn't give much information, but I wouldn't think the development team would simply make a graphical update to a DS game. I'm looking forward to more information, but if it's basically another game in the Rune Factory series with a different storyline, I'm there. The game looks beautiful for the Wii.

Awesome I really enjoyed the first rune factory and I hope the second ds rune factory comes in soon either way this'll be a day one purchase though I'm hoping they'll offer a plush doll of one of the monsters like the sheep monster or a goblin.. :drool:

Dammit, I would be so much more excited about this game if it didn't have the generic anime models. I have no real problem with the general aesthetic, I'm just sick of it. Anymore it seems like a cop-out and makes the characters devoid of any real personality or style. I'd rather have the exact same game with the character models drawn in crayon by a five-year-old. It would give the game so much more life. Otherwise, this game sounds great.

- effort was made to upgrade absolutely every part of the game, compared to the DS entry
- Main character: Laguna - searching for a young girl
- Takes place on the island of Tranrupia - a land where Laguna must cultivate, and pioneer
- giant floating island appears, shaped like a whale
- the better you take care of the land, the more it will resemble a real village. People will move in, shops will open, ect.
- 2008 release in Japan

from http://gonintendo.com/?p=45150

Wrong link sorry. So you're no longer Raguna in Kardia it isn't a port. I agree though it is wierd how they are reusing the character models. You're character did have amnesia so I guess this could be the same guy. Or his twin... I don't know we will have to see.

Thanks a lot for the new screenies, EXStrike. There's only been one Day 1 get for me so far, Zack & Wiki. Looks like Rune Factory Wii will be my second. Loved the DS game. The graphics look superb. Glad to see the Wii isn't getting a weak remake/sequel.

Interesting. :whistle2:k

None of the stores around here have had the DS version of the game for ages, so I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I might have to pick this up, though - the idea of a good, non-Zelda RPG for the Wii sounds fantastic, and adding the monsters and dungeons to the game might take away the monotony I always felt when I tried Harvest Moon.

I'm playing the DS version right now, finally found a used copy of it a few weeks ago, until then I hadn't been able to find it new or used anywhere. Excellent game, most fun I've had with a Harvest Moon game since HM64. Hopefully the Wii version will be as good.

Let's see if I know how to insert a video. Just saw this trailer. Love seeing this game in motion. I'm sure it'll have a $49.99 price tag. It's great to see the detail going into this game.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GF13YVG6wY[/media]

I'm glad to see a trailer. I'm surprised that XSeed got this for localization, but also happy because if Natsume were doing it as usual, we wouldn't see the game until 2010.

bread's done
Back