Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny-PS3 $39.99 BB Price Mistake?

Prices are indeed swapped @ amazon.

Tho I personally think 40$ is still a little too much to pay for this

holy fuck.. if i order today for a ship to store, i can pick it up on 11/21! what a deal.

Jesus christ thats a long wait. Not even sure if its worth it, there may be a price drop by that point. I guess i can always do it now and cancel it later

[quote name='Kenshindono']holy fuck.. if i order today for a ship to store, i can pick it up on 11/21! what a deal.

Jesus christ thats a long wait. Not even sure if its worth it, there may be a price drop by that point. I guess i can always do it now and cancel it later[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is extended. i ordered this right before posting and mine says it has been shipped to store. I did verify that my local store did not have in stock.

It might be a glitched price or something. I remember the same thing happened to another game recently. They literally delayed the shipment for an extra week so that everyone who ordered it had thier order cancelled.

Either way, its an AMAZING game. I paid full price and it was totally worth it. (And it might end up being pretty rare soon)

[quote name='Bosamba']You can always have it shipped to your house for free, I got an estimated arrival time of 10/31-11/11 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/En...ng/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000[/QUOTE]

huh, didn't know about that, their shippings what always killed it for me. However it shows its backordered for that.

QUestion: if i go ahead and do a ship to house option and it comes in can i just cancel my ship to store order? And can i return either one to the store with no problems if amazon matches this?

[quote name='Kenshindono']huh, didn't know about that, their shippings what always killed it for me. However it shows its backordered for that.

QUestion: if i go ahead and do a ship to house option and it comes in can i just cancel my ship to store order? And can i return either one to the store with no problems if amazon matches this?[/QUOTE]

If my past experience is still valid then yes. Usually if you choose not to pickup in store then will cancel the order after 7 days after you get the confirmation to pickup. You can usually email CS as well and the order can be canceled.

Its been this price since it released. I didn't have any luck finding it in store though so I had to order it online on Oct. 11th. In fact when the guy checked at my local Bestbuy it wasn't in stock anywhere near me.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']seems like an interesting game, but the fact that i have 10 games preordered and paid off between now and end of november, i will definitely wait[/QUOTE]

Wow...that seems like an incredible waste of money. Are you really going to get through all 10 games before you can get the second half of them for much less? lol.

Ah, JRPGs, now back to being rare so $40 seems like a deal while can plan on huge AAA titles dropping to $20 in a year.

Debates. Backlog. Lean funds. Sigh.

[quote name='orcishlad']Awesome game. I've dumped almost 100 hours into and I'm still not finished with it.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That is impressive and gives me cause to seriously consider it.

It is tempting. That plus I'm all for supporting JRPGs in America right now as they are scarce.

Heads up though, I watch a buddy of mine play it a few weeks ago, the voice acting is pretty damn awful. Not Arc Rise Fantasia-level awful, but still pretty bad. Great game though.

My local best buy has yet to actually get rune factory in. Also, they have no trade in value listed anywhere for it either.

Has anyone that's ordered the game actually gotten a copy from best buy?

I picked this up during Amazon's B2G1 and I love it. It's one of those games that you can end up playing for hours and hours without even realizing it. I haven't had much time to play it lately with all the thousand other games I'm playing now or dying to start playing soon, but rest assured I will get around to pouring my time into this one again soon.

bread's done
Back