Russia? Shaq-Fu that!

Wow, that is just insane... They tore the poor dog apart. Im not letting my dogs chase squirrels anymore( kidding of course, unless they are the deadly black squirrels from mother russia)

[quote name='bobo2k4']I never knew that there were black squirrels.
Now I know to avoid them at all cost.[/QUOTE]

Canada has black squirrels, and we have more black then grey here in northeast Ohio. The story everyone hears is Kent State University had a bunch of Canadian black squirrels for expirimental purposes and they got free. Things get huge.

We also have a few red/brown squirrels.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Canada has black squirrels, and we have more black then grey here in northeast Ohio. The story everyone hears is Kent State University had a bunch of Canadian black squirrels for expirimental purposes and they got free. Things get huge.

We also have a few red/brown squirrels.[/QUOTE]

That is scarry man.
______
I'm not surprised to hear those things about my Homeland. I'm from the old (1000 years old) Russian town and we had a lot of pigeons there on streets. I remember people were catching them, fry them and eat for dinner. In three month every pigeon in the city was gone. I didn’t blame them. Nothing was on the shelves... Nothing at all! And that happened when Perestroika arrived and people had nothing to eat, because the whole system collapsed. It’s animals’ revenge now!

That's what that dog gets. I mean he has few to many and he is outside just asking for a fight. I blame his girl for not getting him into the car and home quick enough.

for real I'm never going to fucking russia until they get rid of those damned black squirrels, I live in southwest Ohio and I have only seen normal ones with a few red ones.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Canada has black squirrels, and we have more black then grey here in northeast Ohio. The story everyone hears is Kent State University had a bunch of Canadian black squirrels for expirimental purposes and they got free. Things get huge.

We also have a few red/brown squirrels.[/QUOTE]

There are black squirrels here in Wisconsin too.

about 2-3 minutes after reading this i heard noises outside the window (im on the 2nd floor)
i seen a squirrel jumping from the tree to the porch roof outside... i nearly shit myself

I'm in Michigan, and we have black squirrels here, too. In fact, my German Shepherd hates them because they drop acorns on him.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'm surprised that no one has gone for the obvious "in Russia" joke yet, like:

In Russia, squirrel chases and kills dog.[/QUOTE]Because it's a horrible, horrible joke. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Because it's a horrible, horrible joke. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know. That's why I'm surprised that no one went for it. :lol:

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']It's because we left it for you Saucy ;P Noone can tell the Russia jokes quite like you can . hehe[/QUOTE]

It's true that there's only one Saucy Jack... and thank God that's the case. :rofl:

bread's done
Back