Rusty's Real Deal Baseball

maguszxz

CAGiversary!
Help Rusty Slugger, a former pro baseball, by buying baseball theme games on the Nontendo (not a sponsor) 4DS. Advance his story and haggle prices with coupons and donuts to get that rock bottom price.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/FtSaiMEz3dY[/youtube]

Overall, I think the minigames are fun and addictive. The haggling mechanic is new and interesting but it gets old. If you got a few dollars extra, I say try it. It will hold your interest until the new Smash Bros comes out or Tomodachi Life. Anybody else try this yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that trailer made me download the game. Thanks! I figured something with the word "baseball" in it would be something I wouldn't care to play.

I bought like 4 games and they aren't cash grabs. they are fully fleshed out mini games. Nintendo gets the concept of in app purchase. not just a skin but something new

I bought the first game today. Thought I would savor the experience and buy them a little at a time, unless I get majorly hooked. This is pretty good. I'm impressed. Love the in-game story mechanic with Rusty and all his pups.

Hahaha, damn it. I didn't give any thought to this game until I watched that trailer. I'll probably buy it when I get home.

This is an absolute joy to play!  I got it at release and now have purchased 4 of the games, plus have a demo for a 5th.  It's a nice cross between Rhythm Heaven, Wario Ware, and baseball.

Yeah, this game has me hooked. It's pretty easy to get in to.

Do you guys happen to know if any of the game is eligible for Club Nintendo coins?

Also, what's the cheapest you guys have haggled to? The first game, Bat & Switch I believe, I got for $2, which I think is standard. The next game I got for $1.90, though.

Yeah, this game has me hooked. It's pretty easy to get in to.

Do you guys happen to know if any of the game is eligible for Club Nintendo coins?

Also, what's the cheapest you guys have haggled to? The first game, Bat & Switch I believe, I got for $2, which I think is standard. The next game I got for $1.90, though.
I think it's a blast... Got me hooked too. As far as I can tell, they start at $2 after haggling and drop about 10 cents a game... All the way down to around $1.50
No regrets. Totally worth it IMO...

But no club nintendo points as far as I could tell..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried this out today and it seems like a pretty fun little collection of minigames. So far I don't know whether I'm going to buy all of them or not, but the ones I do have are interesting.

Woke up this morning and this game was installed to my 3ds. Is this random installation of software something I have to look forward to?
I have no interest in this game, and am not sure why it's there now.

[quote name="genesis49" post="11731823" timestamp="1399066836"]Woke up this morning and this game was installed to my 3ds. Is this random installation of software something I have to look forward to?
I have no interest in this game, and am not sure why it's there now.[/quote]

I'm not sure about that. could have downloaded thru spotpass. I'd delete it and tweak your spotpass settings

Yup, they pushed this game to my 3DS as well.  I was kind of curious about it so I'm not mad.  I probably won't spend any money on it but I'll check out the intro since I heard the story is fun and quirky.

It's not actually on your system. It's just a placeholder sent through Spotpass that'll send you to the eShop to actually get the game. 

It's worth the "buy" if you have Club Nintendo, as you will get 5 coins or so for it in a Post-Play survey. 

bread's done
Back