RV-DVD/ Games BOGO! 2/40!

[quote name='ikariwarriors']2/40 not on in Winnipeg. too bad, they had some decent shit out for a change.[/QUOTE]
Not even the one Pembina location? They've had 2/$40 for a few months now, seems kind of odd they would end it just as other RVs would be doing it. Either way, they never have anything worthwhile...

wish we had 2/40 going on but mine did have the bogo

Bought 4 games for 20$ +tax (came to 22.35 or something)

Got a Resident Evil 5 preorder and 10$ EBG credit :)

Hey guys, if anyone is feeling helpful I'm looking for Dark Sector, Condemned 2 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I'd prefer 360 releases of multiplatform titles (DS and C2), but the PS3 versions are OK.

I can pay Paypal, EMT or I have a Mint copy of Bully 360 I can trade. I'd prefer copies that aren't all scratched up.

got rockband for ps3, burnout paradise 360, naruto uzumaki 1 and raiden 3 all for 50 bucks. 2 guys were literally minutes behind me saying they heard about the deal from RFD. Good thing i didnt save them anything good.

:)

Just a quick question, if I bought a game during the 2/40$ deal and it didn't work, will I be able to get a different game from the previously played shelf if the same game is not available, or will I just get $20 credit towards something else. I'm talking assuming the deal is over.

get something else from the shelf and magiic if i was in BC and my brother didnt call dibs heh, yes, keep my eyes open.

This was still on as of yesterday at a couple of locations in Vancouver. Apparently it's been extended.

Picked up Burnout (PS3) and Folklore (PS3) at 2/40. Also nabbed Puzzle Quest (Wii) and Godzilla Unleashed (PS2) (for trade-credit, not $8+ though) at BOGO.

Yup, I live in Edmonton. If you can check that would be cool, but I'm pretty sure the sale wont be on anymore. I went to the downtown location yesterday and they didn't have any signs up to show that it's on, but if you want to check Clairview that would be sweet. I wish they had 2/$40 on though, because last time I was at Clairview they had a bunch of awesome titles.

bread's done
Back