S> $20 Walmart e-Giftcard ($14 pp),BigDaddySuitPSNHome($4), GoldGun RDR PS3($3)

RedGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Selling PSN Home Code for BIG DADDY SUIT!

Be the envy of your friends on PSN Home with your very own!

PRICE IS: $4.00

Selling Red Dead Redemption - Golden Guns Weapon Pack Code for PS3 x 2

PRICE IS: $3.00 each

Selling $20.00 Walmart Online E-Giftcard for $14.00 paypal

I take PayPal for payment.

I will ship first, if you have good feedback. If no feedback, I will require payment first.

Please PM/Post if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO. you are so funny. Will you trade the codes for a sealed Demons Soul Deluxe edition. Seriously dude. WTF is this crap. Someone ban him for posting the deal of the millenium

Sorry man, but this is the reaction trying to make big profits on these codes has been getting all day. If you want to sell them, I'd really suggest ebay.

Several people around here have been giving them away, I know I will be doing so as prizes in my lowball.

Good luck though, OP.

Yeah, just trying to let you know you're extremely unlikely to get those values here, but of course you're well within your rights to try without being mocked.

[quote name='RedGamer']Thanks for the comment, Bvharris, it's appreciated.

I'm listing these prices based on market values I've observed.[/QUOTE]

I mean no disrespect, but where are you seeing these prices to confirm market value? Ebay buy it now prices for Terminus are usually $10, $13ish if you need to have it asap and can't wait for people to undercut. Your inferno armor price is in line with most ebay listings I've seen, though you are saving fees compared to ebay so people are probably gonna expect it to be a little lower.

Again I mean no disrespect. I have been looking to purchase a Terminus code, and figured I could get one here for cheap since ebay has had them for ~$10 since Tuesday. However, everyone seems to be asking for the price you have listed, and I just don't get why.

I've been paying more attention to the bids then the Buy-It-Now's, so I see where you come from now after re-checking.

Prices are lowered to $13.00 each.

I will say, the name "cheapassgamer" is really what this place is.....cheap ass gamers, and it can be quite the understatement as you can tell (OP) by you creating this thread.

that being said, even though the going price of the gun + armor is actually lower than the normal going prices of auctions on ebay, most here think paying anything over 3 bucks for downloadable content is a rip off, and in some ways it is.

for the life of me, i cannot understand why people who disagree with prices have to be vocal about the going rate of an item based on supply and demands. if you've ever taken an economics course, it's quite clear how prices reach such levels. obviously, some people will think it is over priced, but prices reach that level for a reason. Obviously, there are people out there willing to pay.

TL : DR, people here are cheap bitches. don't get butt-hurt :lol:

[quote name='RedGamer']Storm, the Terminus Armor code comes with a Gun, generates.. singularities/black holes.[/QUOTE]

so i have the gun

Selling PSN Home Code for BIG DADDY SUIT!

Be the envy of your friends on PSN Home with your very own!

ALSO:

I have $20 in Amazon PSN Store credit that I don't need at the moment, so, in the Amazon PSN Game Store, just tell me a game and I'll buy the code then sell it to you at 20% off.

For example, if you want PixelJunk Shooter, I'll buy it for $10 in Amazon credit and sell it to you at a discount. DISCOUNT PRICES BELOW:

$5 PSN GAME: (10% OFF)

YOU PAY $4.50

$10 PSN Game: (15% OFF)

YOU PAY $8.50

$20 PSN Game: (20% OFF)

YOU PAY $16.00

Prices in first post.

I know you want paypal... but would you accept a Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor + Gun code for your Pixeljunk Shooter code?

I'm taking paypal and AMAZON CREDIT ONLY.

I'm not looking to trade, please do not contact me about trading other DLC codes for PixelJunk or BioShock codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lowest I am willing to go is $8, I'm sorry if you cannot afford that. Considering I have already done a smooth transaction for one of them, I am confident that my pricing is fair on my second and last pixeljunk shooter code.

bread's done
Back