[S] Incomplete Amiibo Collection (NorCal)

iduncurr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
All the Amiibos are still in packaging and their is minimal to no damage on the package. I prefer to deal with local CAG since I really don't want to ship it. I live in the Sacramento Area but tend to migrate from the Elk Grove back to Natomas area. Not interested in selling individual Amiibos.

My current collection consist of [Rarity according to Reddit]

Wii Fit Trainer [Unicorn]

Kirby [Common]

Luigi [Common]

Mario [Common] 

Samus [Uncommon]

Pikachu [Common]

Yoshi [Common]

Captain Falcon [Semi-Rare]

Peach [Common]

Donkey Kong [Common]

Diddy Kong [Uncommon]

Zelda [Common]

Link [Uncommon] 

Fox [Semi-Rare]

Bowser [Common]

Toon Link [Uncommon]

Sheik [Semi-Rare]

IMG_0231.jpg

Interested in Cash

or gift cards (Amazon/Best Buy preferred)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of your takes on how common/uncommon these are seem to be a little off

diddy kong is 12.70 on amazon now

samus is 12.99 on amazon now
edit - that one sold, now its twice the price on amazon....  But best buy is selling it for 12.99 on ebay link is 9.58 on amazon now

fox is 12.99 at walmart now, pickup at two of my local walmarts available but not available for shipping

Some of your takes on how common/uncommon these are seem to be a little off

diddy kong is 12.70 on amazon now
samus is 12.99 on amazon now
edit - that one sold, now its twice the price on amazon.... But best buy is selling it for 12.99 on ebay link is 9.58 on amazon now
fox is 12.99 at walmart now, pickup at two of my local walmarts available but not available for shipping

He clearly stated that it was based on reddit.

He clearly stated that it was based on reddit.
Thank you for pointing that out on my behalf.

@thepcgameguy

I really don't know why you are quoting prices at me since I don't even have prices listed individually. I'm looking to sell as a group anyways.

Bump Two

I also have Majora's Mask 3DS LE Game that I picked up for a friend but he is broke and can't afford even afford the game let alone the system to play it so I'm willing to sell the extra at cost. 

I prefer local transaction.

Sorry, not really interested in paying paypal fees and shipping.

If whoever buys this set wants to dump some of the commons for cheap, let me know. (I would even take them opened to save you on shipping.)

FREE BUMP.

Random but I got a voucher for the Lego Movie Game and also Download Voucher for Final Fantasy X-2.

I already redeemed both games from previous purchases so these are both spares. I'm up for trades 

bread's done
Back