S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl - PC DVD Rom OUTPOST 28.99

God, I just bought this for 35 bucks at target.

Warning, it looks a tad bit dated on graphics, but it is a terrific FPS. If you are on the fence, don't be, this game is pure fun and spooky.

Not to hijack this thread, but I'm curious if someone can confirm the actual contents of the upcoming STALKER collector's edition (Radiation Pack)? Some claim it comes with a T-Shirt, etc., but others only list the bonus zone map and bonus DVD.

The DVD tins also vary, depending on where you look. Compare these images to what you find as the "collector's edition":

Thanks in advance...

When does the collector's edition come out anyway?

I actually built a new PC so I can play this game.. I know it doesn't need a top of the line PC to play, but I only had this laptop.

Since when does a collector's edition not come out until after main release? In addition, GameSpot complained about some Vista issues, so both of those are kind of unusual in a game already delayed this long.

I almost price-matched at Wal-Mart this morning, forgot it was going to be $30 at CC tomorrow, I'll probably jump on that.

The price is also 28.99 in Fry's B&M. It was in the ad on Friday and I believe good till tuesday. Also you can reference Fido post for Fry's. :)

Thanks dude I just got it :) . Now I need a new graphics card because its butchering my poor old Geforce 6800gt :( . Going to order an 8800 with the newegg deal.

[quote name='ver3cheap']I dont believe there is a US CE planned. You can only get it as an import from places like gogamer[/quote]
Yes, and Gogamer mysteriously up'd the price from $60 to $70 overnight :(

I'm still wondering what the CE actually comes with, though. Gogamer makes no mention of some of the items in the photos above.

bread's done
Back