Sacred Gold [Amazon Game Download] $3.49

[quote name='schuerm26']I am at my parents house for Christmas. If I buy this can I not download it until I get back to my computer?[/QUOTE]

I've never downloaded anything on amazon but I have with steam and D2D. you should be able to install it on multiple computers but you'll only be limited to online play.

Yeah my problem is that my main computer is down and I'm using a backup. If this was this cheap on GOG I'd be all over it because I could burn the file and install after my PC is repaired.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']You can buy now and download later, just like D2D.[/QUOTE]

No clue what D2D is but that is what I needed to hear. I bought it and clicked on the download later link. Apparently they send a link to the email address.

[quote name='schuerm26']No clue what D2D is but that is what I needed to hear. I bought it and clicked on the download later link. Apparently they send a link to the email address.[/QUOTE]

Sorry! :) I was replying on my (crappy) phone and I didn't have time to write it all out.

D2D = Direct2Drive

D2D and most other digital download sites let you make your purchase and download at your convenience. They keep a record of your purchases so that you may download them again and register them. Pretty handy if you're reformatting your system, etc.

Have fun! I have the game and I had a ton of fun with it!

[quote name='Baron O Hell']So how does Amazon download games work? Do you need a active internet connection? Can you redownload anytime you want?[/QUOTE]

Just make your purchase at Amazon for the digital version of your game. You can then download the game, register it if necessary, and then play away! :)

No, you don't need to have an active connection if you're playing it, and yes, you can redownload it any time you want. Have fun!

bread's done
Back