Sad day ... Angered/sad at Sony

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
So, today i found out i got banned from sen, on my vita and i have no clue why, i called sony and they basically told me in permanetly banned and that im banned becaused i violated the terms or whatever.. And thats basically all they told me. I bought all my vita games so far from SEN atleast 8 vita games 12 psp 5ps1 and ive continued to support it. And now that they told me theres nothing they can do for me and that i can not transfer my content over to a new account im fucking pissed. I seriously did not do anything wrong i never got in trouble with another online player. Im 100% legit!.. I am lost at words how sony treats these things i don't want to look at my vita anymore i dont know . I spend so much $$ and now its all wasted.. Lesson learned to not be digital and be physical when you encounter something unlucky like i have sighhhhh.. Anyone wants to buy a vita?

Just another reason why I don't support digital distribution.

I would keep calling or ask to speak with a supervisor and find out why you were banned.

How? I dont know why im banned, i just called again and basically they said the samething.. Theres nothing more they can tell me , but they told me they'd look into it more and email me later. -_- what sort of thing i can do on my vita that would give me a permanent banned? I don't mess with any function/cheat as far as i know theres no hacks. I also do not share my login info. Thanks for the support CAG.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']How? I dont know why im banned, i just called again and basically they said the samething.. Theres nothing more they can tell me , but they told me they'd look into it more and email me later. -_- what sort of thing i can do on my vita that would give me a permanent banned? I don't mess with any function/cheat as far as i know theres no hacks. I also do not share my login info. Thanks for the support CAG.[/QUOTE]
Do you own any other Sony consoles like a PSP or PS3?

I own a ps3 but i use a seperate account for that.. Its fine im not as upset anymore i graduate in less than two weeks keep calm.

Do not know what else you guys want to know... I just gave a summary ill post more if i find out more. But im serious that idk why i was banned i suddenly just logged in and found out then blah blah.

What is SEN? And what's the advantage of attaching the Vita to a different accounts if you also have a PS3? Is your Vita account shared by someone else?

When PSN was in it's infancy, I was drawn to the game sharing scheme. I know it's a perfectly legitimate thing, but as time goes on (like the benefits of PS+), I don't see much value in sharing anymore.

[quote name='Serpentor']What is SEN? And what's the advantage of attaching the Vita to a different accounts if you also have a PS3? Is your Vita account shared by someone else?

When PSN was in it's infancy, I was drawn to the game sharing scheme. I know it's a perfectly legitimate thing, but as time goes on (like the benefits of PS+), I don't see much value in sharing anymore.[/QUOTE]

SEN is basically PSN sony changed the name
I think its called sony entertainment network now? And the reason why i choosed to have seperate account is seriously because i did not like the name.. And also only one account can be linked to the vita anyway and i just wanted a fresh start with a new account. And nope i have not shared my vita account with anyone.. Could be i linked it to one of my relatives ps3 but so far noone said i did.

Well, in that case, keep us informed if you get responses from Sony. I'm perplexed to why your account is banned as well. I have few more questions if you don't mind.

1. What's your Vita's user name? Is it something provocative?
2. How do you fund your account? By CC or PSN cards?
3. Is your PSN purchase taxed? Trying to figure out if you have a different billing address (some veteran CAGs use tax free state and zip codes). This is a loophole (no different from order online to have the package shipped to your friend's tax free address), but it can be a red flag in some instances.

Search his username on google and you will get a clear picture of why he might be banned. From what I found, his PS3 is jailbroken and he owns a flashcart for his 3DS.

SinX4Lyfe says: May 1, 2013 at 6:00 am
Hey moe can you help me? I use to be able to connect via internet with remote play now i get some np error when i try to connect.. I think it has to do with my ps3 having to be logged in the same account as my vitabut i have no psn access on my ps3 cus its jailbroken?
Source: http://vita3d.com/ps-vita-remote-play-kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/
http://gbatemp.net/threads/problem-updating-r4igold-from-r4ids-cn-revision-c.339088/page-4
http://gbatemp.net/threads/can-i-pl...g-dstwo-card-on-a-3ds-xl.340038/#post-4496024

[quote name='htz']Search his username on google and you will get a clear picture of why he might be banned. From what I found, his PS3 is jailbroken and he owns a flashcart for his 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha. This dude would be a great candidate for Why was I banned?

[quote name='htz']Search his username on google and you will get a clear picture of why he might be banned. From what I found, his PS3 is jailbroken and he owns a flashcart for his 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Again my ps3 and vita accounts are seperate but this could be why also.

Guys, why was I banned? All I did was play a few games online and told some twelve year old to go fuck his fuck fuck fuck fuck mother in her fucking fuck fuck fuck potato salad fuck and then fuck fuck.

fuck this fuck

Haha. I was going to say that every time some kid starts crying online about why was he banned and claims to have not done anything wrong, there is usually a really good reason why he was banned. I am not sure if these people think if they can convince other people on the internet that they are victims that Sony who whoever banned them would change their mind.

I thought this would end up him either calling other users racist/homophobic names and threatening to kill them, or him caught showing his wiener to people online.

[quote name='twiceborn']Ha ha. This dude would be a great candidate for Why was I banned?[/QUOTE]

Ha! I was just thinking this sounds like the countless stories I've read there where they don't tell the full story and mods complete with with jailbreaking/modding.

i remember a few months ago there was this fool down the block.. Was pissed off that nintendo would not fix his 3 year old Ds system for free ....

So he calls up nintendo and goes something like well if you want to fuck me over im going to fuck nintendo over and buy 200 bucks on the E shop and then dispute all of the charges..

the fool goes to take his system online a few days later and found out his system is banned LOL

he goes i dont know why im banned, i was like stupid son of a bitch you told a company your going to screw them out of 200 bucks and then think that company would not act :)

When I was banned for having an "Inappropriate Username" they allowed me to transfer all of my purchases to another account that they created for me on the spot. Now if you didn't do anything worse than that, I don't see why you couldn't get them to do that for you. If you did jailbreak your shit like the people on here have dug up, then that's your own fault.

[quote name='twiceborn']Ha ha. This dude would be a great candidate for Why was I banned?[/QUOTE]

Wait, you can get banned for cursing during "M Rated" games that have cursing during the single player campaign? Yet the little kids playing M rated games don't get banned?

bread's done
Back